Justin flowe

I didn't know he's a Yaad Maan but obviously it makes sense. Rohan's a family friend, lots of family in Miami area. I know the bags are SKRONG when it comes to the elite kids, but I'd have to be a fool to say that there's nothing with us that naturally draws him to us. I just don't think it's stronger than the bag. That ****'s powerful, man...
But what if we dro... Nvm said too much 😉

Advertisement
I didn't know he's a Yaad Maan but obviously it makes sense. Rohan's a family friend, lots of family in Miami area. I know the bags are SKRONG when it comes to the elite kids, but I'd have to be a fool to say that there's nothing with us that naturally draws him to us. I just don't think it's stronger than the bag. That ****'s powerful, man...
Bags are too powerful period

DSVmSvOX0AYTOS1.jpg

Advertisement
Has to be DSJ. Nobody else would be going hard in the paint. Account canceled as soon as Flowe puts on that *** *** paw print.

Don't shoot the Dutyhole but RUMOR has it that Flowe to UM is a DONE DEAL!!! Again, this is just hearsay, but he supposedly informed the other staffs that he is ALL Miami! I dont know if this was BEFORE or AFTER the FIU debacle Lol. Nevertheless, he's suppose to take his official to Oregon this weekend, and if he doesn't consider it PROOF & tha TROOF!!!
Is this you Brow? Stay Tuned. Watch the finish

Advertisement
New thread 35 mins ago on the Oregon board saying the same thing. Flowe has begun to tell people he's heading to Miami. He's supposed to take an OV to Oregon this weekend. If he doesn't show up for that one (he did not show up to his scheduled OV to UGA this past weekend, by the way), look out...…

Obviously I'm not believing this for a nanosecond, nor would I expect anyone else to. I was just curious as to whether or not he was going to head to Eugene this weekend so I went on their board, and the literal most recent discussion is that the rumor is Flowe has made his decision.

New thread 35 mins ago on the Oregon board saying the same thing. Flowe has begun to tell people he's heading to Miami. He's supposed to take an OV to Oregon this weekend. If he doesn't show up for that one (he did not show up to his scheduled OV to UGA this past weekend, by the way), look out...…

Obviously I'm not believing this for a nanosecond, nor would I expect anyone else to. I was just curious as to whether or not he was going to head to Eugene this weekend so I went on their board, and the literal most recent discussion is that the rumor is Flowe has made his decision.
If we hadn’t lost to FIU I would’ve believed this.
That game broke me so I will not believe it until I get punched in the face by Flowe himself.

Advertisement

He said that the other nite on IG that he mite announce soon or he mite announce at the all-star game he didn’t know yet

Advertisement
Don't do it to yourselves

I always love these kind of posts. What exactly do you think people "do to themselves?" Are people out here betting their homes and cars and children's college funds and 401(k)'s that a high school kid will sign with Miami to play football? What exactly is the downside of discussing a kid's recruitment? I gotta be honest, I follow this **** as close as anybody, but I've never had the desire to throw myself off my roof if a 17 year old kid didn't pick my favorite school.

Advertisement
Back