Justin flowe

If it was that "plain and simple" Larry Coker would be entering his 20th year as UM's head coach.
I dont get your point. We are talking about getting top recruits. Larry coker got great recruiting classes im not saying thats all that matters but its working for bama clemson georgia ect

Advertisement
Listen, at the end of the day, you get the kid to visit, your shoot your shot and see what happens.

Myra we all know how this is likely to play out but we took our shot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only hope he sees a chance to start Early and be a 3 to 4 year starter like a shaq
Shaq and Pinckney might be negatives to him at this point. I mean, it's their fourth year and they are not in the NFL. He could see that as a slap on our ability to develop players.

Shaq and Pinckney might be negatives to him at this point. I mean, it's their fourth year and they are not in the NFL. He could see that as a slap on our ability to develop players.

Neither of those two sadly have the athletic talent that Flowe has potentially coming in.

And to be honest he should be impressed how we maxed those two players out. Pinck was a middle of the road 3 star kid who was a 4 year starter who won many ACC weekly accolades and positioned himself to get drafted in the 4-5 range

Shaq has grown into a great box LB while we aided him where he lacks (coverage) shows that we can not only impove your talents but help to hide your short comings

Advertisement
Neither of those two sadly have the athletic talent that Flowe has potentially coming in.

And to be honest he should be impressed how we maxed those two players out. Pinck was a middle of the road 3 star kid who was a 4 year starter who won many ACC weekly accolades and positioned himself to get drafted in the 4-5 range

Shaq has grown into a great box LB while we aided him where he lacks (coverage) shows that we can not only impove your talents but help to hide your short comings
Flowe is on another level. He is a day one starter.

Lol this thread is funny I don’t think he coming either but can someone tell me the linebackers that Clemson develop that’s killing it in the league right now 🤔

uhhhh, they had that tryhard white dude who probably got a cup of coffee. And some stiff busts like Stephone Anthony and Tre Lamar. They had Tony Steward who was a can't miss 5* stud and they turned him into nothing. Dorian O'Daniel has 39 tackles in 26 career games.

🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
1. Name one 5 star we have landed in the last two decades that left developed to their full potential and left as a first rounder.
2. Development here has been terrible and our staff is very green and still very unqualified.
3. The kid has a handler and will be getting a very big bag.
Dude now your just on here low key negatively recruiting. How about you tell me how many blue chip recruits at Bama havent even sniffed the league considering the level that they recruit at. How about Oregon? They recruit in similar rankings as us and over the past years even better than us. How about FSU and the Gates. Miami actually puts more players in the league considering the level of recruiting rankings. Last time we had an elite class was Shannon. And given that the average nfl career is around 3 years, you would think that the league would barely have enough players from Miami. Bama should have twice as many dude in the league considering the top players they recruited since saban got there. Since 2007 they’ve had ridiculously talented guys year after year at crazy numbers and most of them would start here but instead they ride pine or are second string dudes. And nobody calls them out on it. But if that same player who couldn’t make the league at bama couldn't make the league here it’s our fault. But other teams get no heat for it when an elite recruit doesn’t make the league. Which btw happens everywhere. Every year dudes that were highly rated don’t make the league. Your following the same patterns that dudes come here to talk sht to our kids to make them leave.
Just drop your cane card fam and put on the duck gear already.

Never doubt Rohan's business acumen. I know first hand he's saved the Marley fortune. That U business degree has gone a long way...
Dude now your just on here low key negatively recruiting. How about you tell me how many blue chip recruits at Bama havent even sniffed the league considering the level that they recruit at. How about Oregon? They recruit in similar rankings as us and over the past years even better than us. How about FSU and the Gates. Miami actually puts more players in the league considering the level of recruiting rankings. Last time we had an elite class was Shannon. And given that the average nfl career is around 3 years, you would think that the league would barely have enough players from Miami. Bama should have twice as many dude in the league considering the top players they recruited since saban got there. Since 2007 they’ve had ridiculously talented guys year after year at crazy numbers and most of them would start here but instead they ride pine or are second string dudes. And nobody calls them out on it. But if that same player who couldn’t make the league at bama couldn't make the league here it’s our fault. But other teams get no heat for it when an elite recruit doesn’t make the league. Which btw happens everywhere. Every year dudes that were highly rated don’t make the league. Your following the same patterns that dudes come here to talk sht to our kids to make them leave.
Just drop your cane card fam and put on the duck gear already.
Listen I will never drop my cane card I am just being a realist.

Advertisement
Back