Justin flowe

Advertisement
J Phillips and Miles Myles Garrett are the only recent number 1 overall players to not commit to a 10 win program but those guys stayed in state. And then there was the 2013 ole miss class. An outlier for a reason.

Advertisement
Well, it more than likely 50% over for Flowe...but its 100% over for Hypolite so everyone involved in this argument was dead wrong. So the "I told you so" crowd can go sit down. Everyone had both of these recruitments wrong. Time to move on and stick with the guys we have.

Advertisement
Kids a beast and even if I get myself excited at the thought and he chooses elsewhere I won't trip too much I just don't have the energy this year to worry. I badly want him but until he signs I'm not putting the energy in tbh

Huh what? Bama isnt even his top 4

**** bama is good at this
Bama waits till the end when they offer u win for life.....they pick up steam the last three weeks while we shoot our load early. I'm sure the 21 class we are number one that's ****ting it early when we all know we will drop the only place to go from there is down while the bag schools wait.

Advertisement
Bama waits till the end when they offer u win for life.....they pick up steam the last three weeks while we shoot our load early. I'm sure the 21 class we are number one that's ****ting it early when we all know we will drop the only place to go from there is down while the bag schools wait.

Man you are the undisputed king of the mopes.

Advertisement
His eye to hand/feet coordination is not of the every day stud player , he cannot be rated his own bar is hire then what has ever been set before cannot be measured.

HE IS ELITE IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT FOR FOOTBALL ANYONE THAT CAN THINK OF AND HE KNOWS IT AND IS HUMBLE IN RESPECT.

The good Lord has a sense of humor , every so often he says I'll make this one special and give all the gifts to him now lets see how others handle it and what he does with the gifts I've given him , I'll sit back and watch.

Advertisement
Back