Justin flowe

If whoever you got your feeling from was connected to this program, you are wrong. If it is based on an interaction with a kid on a visit high, you are wrong. It is a bad sign when only our fan base thinks we are in it for something. The kid was being courteous to his dads childhood friend. That’s it, that’s all it ever was. Our coaches have no ******* idea who is coming here, they are all amateurs and any confidence they broadcast should have been taken with a huge grain of salt.

running third in a recruitment does not mean a ******* thing. No different than being 50th. Neither get him, neither are relevant. He was staying out west or he was going to Clemson. That is it, that is all it ever was.
When the ONLY people mentioning Miami with this kid were Miami “insiders” and fans then that should have told everyone all they need to know about Flowe’s interest(or lack of)

Advertisement
This kid made a bad decision, should have went to Clemson over Oregon where he won't win anything but an occasional WAC-12 title. Should have came here for the city life or went to Clemson if he really cared about winning.

people hate donna for being too involved and rightfully so, but she would've fired the entire crew right after FIU, blake included. she actually did care about athletics but just a little too much where she was too involved. you want someone who cares, but allows the sports guys to make sports decisions. in our case, we have the grocery guys in the BOT making the decisions that benefit their wallet. think about why we went through like 3-4 diff ADs in a few years. no real AD has power here bc the BOT will make the decisions. The AD is just a figurehead.
I'm hoping you guys are kidding here. Literally everything is the opposite of what was said so I think its humor and since I haven't read this thread I'm just missing the jokes. Bot problem is their all so indecisive. Their concerns are their business interests first and foremost. But paul (the grocery guy you speak of)dont play that ****. If it was just up to stu & paul lord things would be different here. No real power in a room full of passive strong willed individuals.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back