Justin flowe

I actually think his HS film was a bit better than Flowe .. Not taking anything away from Flowe they’re both potential future All Americans imo
It really was. Dude was 6'3 250. Was a star at LB but also was great at RB. He's pretty much if Derrick Henry chose to play LB.

Advertisement
Wow. Talk about bad luck. Sewell just got hurt and it looked bad. Has to be carted off. Smh both 5* lbs with bad injuries early in their careers.

Advertisement
It really was. Dude was 6'3 250. Was a star at LB but also was great at RB. He's pretty much if Derrick Henry chose to play LB.
Remember what dmoney said usually star linebackers in the nfl weren't linebackers in HS or it wasn't there main. I found that stat amazing

Oooh yeah. That's a very interesting stat. Dude is so big he might get moved to end. He does move well with his weight tho.
The expectations to high for Flowe he won't live up to it. The odds are against him...this other kid I don't know about. But that 4.13 cone is a good sign of kids that can change direction

The expectations to high for Flowe he won't live up to it. The odds are against him...this other kid I don't know about. But that 4.13 cone is a good sign of kids that can change direction
I am no football guru but He (Sewell) jumped off the screen last week. Kid is a man child. A few other guys on the board echoed my praise. Big boy, can move and violent. Too bad he got hurt, he was fun to watch.

Advertisement
Well... I promise you the way he got injured and the way they talked about it made it seem like he would definitely be out for the season. I said that to say, dude is out there a week later playing lol

Oregon State rb is about to run for **** near 300 yards this game on Oregon. I meann Oregon is up....but this **** kid is avg 11 yds a carry
My dude! ive watched this game and he’s like an optical illusion. I’m like no way he makes it out and runs for like 8 yards. Mfer must have soaked in Crisco before the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back