Justin flowe

Bruh cmon man. Yall sound crazy doing this every year. Not coming here etc. Stop putting everything on a kid and start to put some blame on these clown *** coaches... Should a kid who can go anywhere not wanna see proof that your gonna be put in the right position to win big,to be developed,to be surrounded by other talent as well? Should ANY kid who can really help a team win not need to see a team be able to mollywhop unc,vagtech,cmich & fiu on a regular basis? Cmon man. You know better than this. We dont offer a real football player any incentive at all to wanna come here now. We have a culture of losing and underachieving. We have an unstable staff with a coach any kid and their family can see wont be here too much longer. Stop making all these general statements cause they ain't true. We've had some monsters VERY interested in us over the last several years. At no point have we done our point by giving a kid a genuine reason to disregard our reality. Hasselwood told yall his **** self and yall just dismissed it as his old boy made him go to oklahoma and it's that simple. Same thing with evan neal,trey sanders, johnson jr & I can go on and on. Stop the nonsense.
Dee I say this not as a joke but simply on behalf of the Canes family as we are in need of someone like you.

WE NEED YOU TO BRING US BACK!

Advertisement
Bruh cmon man. Yall sound crazy doing this every year. Not coming here etc. Stop putting everything on a kid and start to put some blame on these clown *** coaches... Should a kid who can go anywhere not wanna see proof that your gonna be put in the right position to win big,to be developed,to be surrounded by other talent as well? Should ANY kid who can really help a team win not need to see a team be able to mollywhop unc,vagtech,cmich & fiu on a regular basis? Cmon man. You know better than this. We dont offer a real football player any incentive at all to wanna come here now. We have a culture of losing and underachieving. We have an unstable staff with a coach any kid and their family can see wont be here too much longer. Stop making all these general statements cause they ain't true. We've had some monsters VERY interested in us over the last several years. At no point have we done our point by giving a kid a genuine reason to disregard our reality. Hasselwood told yall his **** self and yall just dismissed it as his old boy made him go to oklahoma and it's that simple. Same thing with evan neal,trey sanders, johnson jr & I can go on and on. Stop the nonsense.
You must be misunderstanding me. I’m as vocal a critic of the staff as you‘ll find, and I didn’t blame any kid for not coming. My comment was on the fans who, knowing our situation and history of similar failures, still talk themselves into thinking so and so is coming. It’s almost never correct. This situation repeats itself every year. This is a recruiting board, so I don’t mind pointing it out. No reason for you to interpret that as a critique of any kids. Ultimately, it’s our staffs who fail to prioritize properly. I agree that if we ran a program properly, some of these kids would come. But we aren’t, and it’s clear.

And tbh, our staffs chasing monsters they’ll come in second for is part of the problem. Focus on kids we will win for, and don’t slow play local kids who can help us because you think you’re getting some far away 5* who ultimately is going elsewhere, in all likelihood.

You seem to love this program as much as anyone who is on this message board. Why don’t you talk to Alonzo or Another alumni who cares about this program into taking a football ops job. Your in tight with the alumni, go to the BOT and tell them Blake’s incompetence is costing the football program prestige and the almighty dollar. An average fan can only do so much, but if your as connected as you seem to be then it would take some recognizable names expressing how ****ed off they are to make the change we all want.

Manny sucks ***, but it is not his fault that Blake James hired him. You would be stupid not to take the job. The turning around of this starts with getting rid of the incompetence in the athletic department.

The fact that this thread is still going is ridiculous and more than a little sad. Flowe passed on us and not only did he pass on us he trolled us at his signing day. Move on people; rather than pouring all this energy into an 18 year old kid who's on Oregon's roster why don't we put it into figuring out a way to get rid of Dan Enos or something else that would be productive.
How did he troll us? I didn't hear what he did

He pumped fake the Miami hat during his announcement, not as a aggregious as Height getting fans to get his twitter followers up to 4K, but just a classless move
He pumped faked the Miami hat during his announcement. Not the most egregious act and not the first to do it, but a classless move none the less.

Advertisement
That’s what I meant. I know the locker rooms were upgraded a few years ago and they still seem outdated
The locker rooms are nice. They just arent extravagant and over the top. Nor should they be. They're locker rooms and nothing more. You guys say we wanna break the self entitled coddling ways of the divas we get yet then want locker rooms to be over the top. Every inch of our football facilities is relatively new and pretty nice all things considered. Until theres a commitment to winning I personally wouldnt want yo see anything different. Decent is more then enough for what we got now. U should've seen our facilities if you think these are decrepit.

The fact that this thread is still going is ridiculous and more than a little sad. Flowe passed on us and not only did he pass on us he trolled us at his signing day. Move on people; rather than pouring all this energy into an 18 year old kid who's on Oregon's roster why don't we put it into figuring out a way to get rid of Dan Enos or something else that would be productive.
Slow bleed on his brake line always works. Take one for the team.

Dee I say this not as a joke but simply on behalf of the Canes family as we are in need of someone like you.

WE NEED YOU TO BRING US BACK!
Guess that's the difference between manny and me. I know my lane and I'm more than happy to stay in it. Miami is a town that simply refuses to leave video choreographers as what they are. We need someone committed to the process without the shortcuts.

Advertisement
Slow bleed on his brake line always works. Take one for the team.
he probably trolled us because our Ad is a moron who hired a super fan instead of Mario, his new head coach.

How can you get mad for kids not coming here? manny is a clown with his antics, our coaches get outschemed, dont develop kids,
and EVERYONE knows will be gone soon. We have a team full of all acc talent that isnt getting developed.

Advertisement
Thsy don’t get it. No P5 wanted manny as hc. He has no serious coaching tree/connects and is not highly regarded in coaching circles. Kool masked alof of his deficiencies

Advertisement
How did that just turn into "putting everything on a kid"? Does everyone at this point not know this is the staff's job to get the kid here? The kids not coming to Miami is always the staff's problem, they can't sell, and can't create a product that sells itself. Been that way for years, that is why the people that have been following this program for years and aren't in the business of investing in exceptions knew better, and will know better again next year when some high rated recruits flirt with us that we ultimately fail to land. We will get gifted a Don Chaney once in a while, sure. But every year that becomes less likely, and it isn't the kid's fault. But then again ES wasn't suggesting it was.

Nice post and I have let it go. I will always cheer for Miami and never, ever will I root against them. They just ain’t gettin no more of my money until I start seeing results on the field. Tired of giving the money first and expecting changes. Those days are gone. Show me the improvement we all want to see, then I’ll open my wallet and support. Until then, no mas.
Exactly

Guess that's the difference between manny and me. I know my lane and I'm more than happy to stay in it. Miami is a town that simply refuses to leave video choreographers as what they are. We need someone committed to the process without the shortcuts.

:q3xkxex:

Truth is Miami has always been an inbred banana-republic that caters to certain factions or tribes. Sad part is Donna would get involves after the performance this season and she used to cut through all the tribalism with zero fcuks. I have no doubt Alonzo would be a very realistic possibility if she was still running things because--besides being accessible--she was an independent thinker who truly believes in diversity, loves sports, and hates to lose at anything.

Good luck with what's happening in the admin these days...

:q3xkxex:

Truth is Miami has always been an inbred banana-republic that caters to certain factions or tribes. Sad part is Donna would get involves after the performance this season and she used to cut through all the tribalism with zero fcuks. I have no doubt Alonzo would be a very realistic possibility if she was still running things because--besides being accessible--she was an independent thinker who truly believes in diversity, loves sports, and hates to lose at anything.

Good luck with what's happening in the admin these days...

people hate donna for being too involved and rightfully so, but she would've fired the entire crew right after FIU, blake included. she actually did care about athletics but just a little too much where she was too involved. you want someone who cares, but allows the sports guys to make sports decisions. in our case, we have the grocery guys in the BOT making the decisions that benefit their wallet. think about why we went through like 3-4 diff ADs in a few years. no real AD has power here bc the BOT will make the decisions. The AD is just a figurehead.

Advertisement
Back