Justin Flowe

Advertisement
We could go 15-0, win a natty with Manny mushroom stamping Saban and Dabo on midfield in both games and this kid still would not come here. Don’t kid yourselves. Win and they will come is a myth. Focus on guys we can get and lock down 3-4 strong prospects with an eye on the elite ‘21 class

"Win and they will come" is absolutely not a myth. It's just not the only metric, and also, doesn't apply to kids who command 6 figures in the bag game like Flowe. But if you think Miami's recruiting class this past year would've been the same had we gone 11-1, I can't help you.

read the signs here ya'll. He is 50/50 on staying home at USC or he likes Bama, UGA or Clemson.

That family the article speaks of...they'll have a new home and new jobs in Alabama, Georgia or South Carolina by this time next year. I'm not even for one second thinking we have a chance in this one. Sorry for the pessimism but this story has been told sooooo many times before.

The only shot we have is if he wants to start day 1. But I’m 99.99999999% sure the bags will win out here.

One thing that I am noticing is this staff has offered a lot of guys who have a decent ceiling but need to be more developed. Like Hodges or Figg. If that is the route they are going to take, this is more like a 5 year process instead of 3. Look at the staff, a lot of them are developmental coaches. We have one ace on offense (Field) and on defense maybe Baker or Rumph can start recruiting on a high level but besides that nothing.

You don’t know what an athletes ceiling is.

Advertisement
From what I'm hearing, it's probably 50-50 whether Flowe leaves home or not. Right now he likes schools like Clemson, Georgia and Bama a lot but USC remains high on the list as well.
Well, that's all I needed to hear. Couple that with the fact that this thread has more than 15 pages, our chances are looking very slim.

I'll still wait to see if we get one of his OVs.

Please believe it...I’m glad you now know.
tumblr_mg80bqtszb1rn4qwao3_250.gif

Advertisement
Rent free? From the guy that wants to suck the **** of his homeboys?

Go away stupid a$$ boy
Yeah, I'm embarrassed by that so much that I didn't delete it and it's still on my Twitter lmao.

I live rent free in your head. U read every word, of every sentence, of every one of my posts and I haven't replied single one of yours.
giphy.gif

Yeah, I'm embarrassed by that so much that I didn't delete it and it's still on my Twitter lmao.

I live rent free in your head. U read every word, of every sentence, of every one of my posts and I haven't replied single one of yours. View attachment 87269

LOL at this flaming fairy..you have it made up in your mind that anyone who comments to you..you seem to own or is thinking about you. CLEARLY losing the purpose of what a message board is for. Listen George Michael...any thread I’m on..I read every single comment so don’t feel special you fluffer..it’s what us regular folk do here on all message boards.

I bet you show your friends this **** & all of you sword fight afterwards. & of course you kept it on your profile..you like sucking dyck...why would you delete it? Like duh

Last edited:

I live rent free in your head. U read every word, of every sentence, of every one of my posts and I haven't replied single one of yours. View attachment 87269
You have said the same thing now to how many people on this board?? Have you stopped once to think that maybe, just maybe, no one likes you cause you’re an annoying little ****? And not cause EVERYONE is a jealous hater.

Advertisement
That is not completely true.

Churches are not allowed to engage in political activity such as campaigning, and can lose their non-profit status if they do.

Thanks for pointing this out. But I believe the burden of proof to examine a churches finances has to be pretty **** high. The sht storm of bad press that would come if you investigated a mega church’s finances would be insane in this political climate.
But to investigate a church for possibly bagging recruits is **** near impossible I think. If your an accountant maybe you can enlighten my ignorance.
But just my very limited goggle research I can’t find anything. But google doesn’t make a tax attorney so that’s why asked the board.

Thanks for pointing this out. But I believe the burden of proof to examine a churches finances has to be pretty **** high. The sht storm of bad press that would come if you investigated a mega church’s finances would be insane in this political climate.
But to investigate a church for possibly bagging recruits is **** near impossible I think. If your an accountant maybe you can enlighten my ignorance.
But just my very limited goggle research I can’t find anything. But google doesn’t make a tax attorney so that’s why asked the board.

Again, I'm not trying to argue with anyone, just want to provide facts.

You are mixing up "burden of proof" with "examining". "Burden of proof" is what would be required to win a legal case. Merely examining (also known as AUDITING) is a much different issue.

Yes, the IRS may be gun-shy about auditing issues related to religion/politics. The ****storm is still out there from when they VALIDLY inquired about all of the political non-profits that arose in the last 10+ years.

Remember, a non-profit organization is still supposed to keep receipts. You can't just form a non-profit to launder money. If a church is paying for things that are not valid expenses, it could conceivably be considered a crime (and that is where burden of proof would come into play).

Your general point, about the political and practical difficulty of auditing churches and their finances, is valid, but there is ABSOLUTELY existing law and caselaw that allows for such an investigation.

Advertisement
LOL at this flaming fairy..you have it made up on your mind that anyone who comments to you..you seem to own or is thinking about you. CLEARLY losing the purpose of what a message board is for. Listen George Michael...any thread I’m on..I read every single comment so don’t feel special you fluffer..it’s what us regular folk do here on all message boards.

I bet you show your friends this **** & all of you swore fight afterwards. & of course you kept it on your profile..you like sucking dyck...why would you delete it? Like duh

I’m ******* crying lmao.

I’m ******* crying lmao.

So strange. Does anyone on this site like or respect that dude? I rarely even notice who posts what on this board. Just reply to what you want, read what you want, etc. But I'm not sure I've ever seen any poster ever here who literally NO ONE agrees with or enjoys. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

But it's just puzzling why you'd continue to waste time of your life posting on a message board when literally every single time you type, you're ridiculed, laughed at, and trolled. If literally every time I posted someone told me to suck a **** or called me a ******, I hope I'd find something better to do with my time. Really weird.

So strange. Does anyone on this site like or respect that dude? I rarely even notice who posts what on this board. Just reply to what you want, read what you want, etc. But I'm not sure I've ever seen any poster ever here who literally NO ONE agrees with or enjoys. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

But it's just puzzling why you'd continue to waste time of your life posting on a message board when literally every single time you type, you're ridiculed, laughed at, and trolled. If literally every time I posted someone told me to suck a **** or called me a ******, I hope I'd find something better to do with my time. Really weird.
I’ve decided to be a total prick to that loser. I’ve noticed that too that no one seems to like him. People on this board hate me too and think I’m annoying which I don’t give a **** about. I’m not here to be liked. I’m here to read some good ****, keep it loose with my stupid funny posts, and chime in with knowledge from time to time. Yes I’ll be an ******* sometimes but everyone’s an ******* here so it’s all good.

Advertisement
Back