Justin Flowe

Geez, it's so out in the open any more with these people. Someone in the IRS has to grow some stones and investigate this crap. I know they won't; but **** it man!
There is no tax law in this land that allows the irs to look at what a church does with the money that is donated. Maybe the tax lawyers or accountants can elaborate

Advertisement
A lot of this has to do with the media in the majority of these locations as well.

In Miami, you've got a ton of media members who are ambitious, sharp (save the Susan jokes please), young, hungry, etc. I'm not just talking about the sports writers. I'm talking about everyone who would LOVE to break a story to accelerate their careers. There's a ton of young, talented journalists who are looking to ascend. Investigating & exposing something like a college bag system would literally break their careers.

On the other side of the coin, you've got media in Tuscaloosa, Clemson, Auburn, Athens, etc. etc. Trust me, I live in Tallahassee. I'm not ****ting you, half the articles published in the papers have spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, haven't been proofread, the sentences literally don't make sense. Honestly. It's absolutely comical. If you're a kick-*** investigative journalist, you're not working in these markets. And if you are, it's sure not for long. These small town markets are where journalists go to die.

So it's just 1 more roadblock in exposing these people. I'm not saying that Miami can't get into this game because of the media, or that these small towns only get by because of this, but it's absolutely a factor. You can manipulate and control the media a lot more in Tuscaloosa if you're Nick Saban than you can in Miami.

Geez, it's so out in the open any more with these people. Someone in the IRS has to grow some stones and investigate this crap. I know they won't; but **** it man!

So church aside, you're saying a preacher can't be an honest fan? Should he only speak on the lord and his good book?

Back on topic, would be an amazing get, but he can go absolutely anywhere. It's a long shot and the coaches know this better than anyone here (contrary to the morons who think they get played all the time), but if you don't try your chances are zero.

Advertisement
So church aside, you're saying a preacher can't be an honest fan? Should he only speak on the lord and his good book?

Back on topic, would be an amazing get, but he can go absolutely anywhere. It's a long shot and the coaches know this better than anyone here (contrary to the morons who think they get played all the time), but if you don't try your chances are zero.
I guess you right. I remember our Priest not wanting to run Mass any longer than usual on Super Bowl Sunday.

Getting this kid has always been a pipe dream.

Guy is the best looking LB prospect I can remember in over a decade who has a 5star younger brother too.

We ain’t getting him.

The bag$ this guy is getting offered are next level.

We are talking $200,000 + easy.

Expect Baga or UbaGA to land him if he is on the take.

Even if we did decide to get in the bag game for this kid, we would be outbid so fast it would make your head spin.

Move on folks.

It’s hard as he is my favorite recruit this cycle, but we never land those anyways, so I’m used to it.

Gotta throw Clemp$on in there as well...though they hardly need him I'm sure.

UM

Advertisement
I’d be down to throw down for a banner. Give him somethin to think about

“Justin Flowe belongs at the U”

How much are those things anyway?

Like for real, could be very much to just buy a sponsorship with the high school booster club to hang a banner at there home games. I will investigate.

A lot of this has to do with the media in the majority of these locations as well.

In Miami, you've got a ton of media members who are ambitious, sharp (save the Susan jokes please), young, hungry, etc. I'm not just talking about the sports writers. I'm talking about everyone who would LOVE to break a story to accelerate their careers. There's a ton of young, talented journalists who are looking to ascend. Investigating & exposing something like a college bag system would literally break their careers.

On the other side of the coin, you've got media in Tuscaloosa, Clemson, Auburn, Athens, etc. etc. Trust me, I live in Tallahassee. I'm not ****ting you, half the articles published in the papers have spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, haven't been proofread, the sentences literally don't make sense. Honestly. It's absolutely comical. If you're a kick-*** investigative journalist, you're not working in these markets. And if you are, it's sure not for long. These small town markets are where journalists go to die.

So it's just 1 more roadblock in exposing these people. I'm not saying that Miami can't get into this game because of the media, or that these small towns only get by because of this, but it's absolutely a factor. You can manipulate and control the media a lot more in Tuscaloosa if you're Nick Saban than you can in Miami.

I just wanted to say, I am SORRY that you live in Tallahassee. Condolences

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting this kid has always been a pipe dream.

Guy is the best looking LB prospect I can remember in over a decade who has a 5star younger brother too.

We ain’t getting him.

The bag$ this guy is getting offered are next level.

We are talking $200,000 + easy.

Expect Baga or UbaGA to land him if he is on the take.

Even if we did decide to get in the bag game for this kid, we would be outbid so fast it would make your head spin.

Move on folks.

It’s hard as he is my favorite recruit this cycle, but we never land those anyways, so I’m used to it.
I respect your post and I actually believe you but I'm still going to hold out hope no matter how small of a chance we might have. If I go by your logic with every big time kid then it's no need to ever follow recruiting unless the kid is a low 4*/high 3* or less.

Clemson produces a lot of great players at certain positions. LB is not one of them

I tend to see a lot of the players busting at the next level sans Hopkins (who didn't receive the hype Watkins got) and Watson. Other than that, I've seen their players either start fast and slow down or just not live up to the hype. I see Vic Beasley who had one crazy year out of his four years in the league, and now he's starting 60% of the year. Tahj Boyd did nothing. I dunno, not sold on Clemson players.

Last edited:
I tend to see a lot of the players busting at the next level sans Hopkins (who didn't receive the hype Watkins got) and Watson. Other than that, I've seen their players either start fast and slow down or just not live up to the hype. I see Vic Beasley who had one crazy year out of his four years in the league, and now he's starting 60% of the year. I see Robert Quinn who had 3 good years, and 1 great year 5 yrs ago, and has been pretty pedestrian since. Tahj Boyd did nothing. I dunno, not sold on Clemson players.
Robert Quinn went to UNC

Advertisement
Back