Justin Flowe

Advertisement
What is the last top 10 recruit we've landed period? Lol.
Brevin was not a composite 5-star. And the Cali transfer is just that, a transfer.

I'm sure at some point a kid will pop, but the evidence is beyond overwhelming. Miami cannot compete for the elite of the elite kids OOS. The Top 5, Top 10 national kids. We may have a puncher's chance with kids like Donnell Harris, etc because of proximity....but the #3 player from California? Don't hold your breath.

Now, that being said, I have no problems with the staff recruiting these kids heavily. They should be. It's just going to be a once in a blue moon type thing if/when we land one.

BTW the answer to your question is Arthur Brown, the only OOS top 10 recruit since 2005 aside from already mentioned S. Henderson.

Of course he is, this current staff will never recruit with the big boys, especially nationally
Saban couldn't come here and recruit like he does now with Miami constantly under the NCAA microscope and other schools allowed to buy commits with inpugnity and barely hide it.

Advertisement
The good reverend and his church are putting their full $upposrt to get Flowe and letting the boosters know where to bring the donations. It’s either us or bama. USC is the SoCal version of UM. Just putting the hat on the table for the home team.

do you think he will feel differently about USC if Chris Steele and Bru McCoy do in fact enroll back at USC? I could see that giving them some recruiting momentum for some of these guys. IDK about Flowe.

With the same treatment we get by the NCAA, and bags and cars being dropped like they are now at Bama we'd get the death penalty inside three seasons.
Those bag school coaches would not be equally effective here as they are with bags behind them - look at Richt. But those coaches - Saban, Dabo, Kirby - I think they would have us in the top 10 each year in recruiting. I think Cristobal would recruit well here too as he is just skilled at that.

There are always going to be kids who go for bags. We won’t get those kids regardless. But we need to be able to pull everyone else. So when a kid like Tyrek Austin-Cave is putting out top lists and we’re sweating WVU, when we have clear needs at LB, then our issues are beyond bags. We need to at least get to a level where most of the kids we want, who we don’t get, are really being lost because of bags.

do you think he will feel differently about USC if Chris Steele and Bru McCoy do in fact enroll back at USC? I could see that giving them some recruiting momentum for some of these guys. IDK about Flowe.
I’m not an insider. It’s just my belief we’re in it from how positive his visit went and some loose ties people close to him have to the team. Also some of he momentum and perception our team has going. Unlike what usc has now despite coaching changes and what not. Don’t know the situation with USC and how it’s being perceived to the SoCal kids.

Advertisement
I live in LA. I’m going to all the Upland games this year and I’m bringing Canes flags with me. **** maybe we need to fly a banner to show him love.

I’d be down to throw down for a banner. Give him somethin to think about

“Justin Flowe belongs at the U”

How much are those things anyway?

I’d be down to throw down for a banner. Give him somethin to think about

“Justin Flowe belongs at the U”

How much are those things anyway?
I work in a wholesale print shop and do my own **** on the side. I can get you banners for dirt cheap as well as license plates, vehicle graphics, whatever. Said this a million times on here.

Advertisement
not any more! LOL new day, new team for Chris Steele
His twitter doesn’t say. Maybe he might not be eligible immediately unless he plays at home so Oregon might be up shts creek. But so far no comment from him I believe. Just some sources saying stuff.

Advertisement
The good reverend and his church are putting their full $upposrt to get Flowe and letting the boosters know where to bring the donations. It’s either us or bama. USC is the SoCal version of UM. Just putting the hat on the table for the home team.

Geez, it's so out in the open any more with these people. Someone in the IRS has to grow some stones and investigate this crap. I know they won't; but **** it man!

I’d have to agree with this assessment as well.
That’s why they won’t coach here. Think about it.
Why try to pull them away when you could just coach here and get them.
People on here get all bent out of shape when we tell them our bag game ain’t that big.
If it was then saban would’ve been her already.
He hasn’t and won’t cause this whole area is snitchville and full of street agents advisors mentors and families waiting for the highest bidder.
Makes no sense to come here to get on a **** plane then on a chopper when the kids are a phone call and an Uber away.
The coaches that come here end up with a rude mfing awakening when they figure out that every major p5 program is out here bagging these kids
and just showing up at UM and saying let’s do this ain’t cutting it.

Advertisement
Back