Justin Flowe

Advertisement
247 mods saying it's going to come down to USC or one of the SEC schools.
No idea if this is true. Just wanted to point out it's funny, Manny Navarro a few days ago said "Miami coaches feel like they're in the driver's seat."

Will be interested to revisit this. I'm tired of seeing us get played and not be able to read intent. Was hoping that changed under Manny.

No idea if this is true. Just wanted to point out it's funny, Manny Navarro a few days ago said "Miami coaches feel like they're in the driver's seat."

Will be interested to revisit this. I'm tired of seeing us get played and not be able to read intent. Was hoping that changed under Manny.
Manny Navarro es tremendo mama huevos

Advertisement
Getting this kid has always been a pipe dream.

Guy is the best looking LB prospect I can remember in over a decade who has a 5star younger brother too.

We ain’t getting him.

The bag$ this guy is getting offered are next level.

We are talking $200,000 + easy.

Expect Baga or UbaGA to land him if he is on the take.

Even if we did decide to get in the bag game for this kid, we would be outbid so fast it would make your head spin.

Move on folks.

It’s hard as he is my favorite recruit this cycle, but we never land those anyways, so I’m used to it.

Getting this kid has always been a pipe dream.

Guy is the best looking LB prospect I can remember in over a decade who has a 5star younger brother too.

We ain’t getting him.

The bag$ this guy is getting offered are next level.

We are talking $200,000 + easy.

Expect Baga or UbaGA to land him if he is on the take.

Even if we did decide to get in the bag game for this kid, we would be outbid so fast it would make your head spin.

Move on folks.

It’s hard as he is my favorite recruit this cycle, but we never land those anyways, so I’m used to it.

Who is the last OOS kid Miami landed who was a Top 10 recruit? Seantrel? 10 years?

Agreed. It seems Miami coaches always “feel they’re in the drivers seat” only to be left confused and dumbfounded after the recruit picks someone else. Need to see that change.

Advertisement
Who is the last OOS kid Miami landed who was a Top 10 recruit? Seantrel? 10 years?
Bingo. If we were constantly getting OOS 5* then I could understand bag talks. Any fan that mentions bags in regards to OOS 5* players may be right in a sense but we're rarely in contention to put our name with Bama, UGA, OSU, Clemson, LSU, etc

Mammary is the worst. He still hasn’t figured shlt out yet after all this time

Advertisement

Miami coaches been way wrong for the last 15 years. Not sure how they think they are always in it for these big dogs and the rest do the world know they ain’t coming to Miami. See it year after year.

Advertisement
Brevin or that DE from Cali that transferred were thr biggest OOS signees i can remember.

Brevin was not a composite 5-star. And the Cali transfer is just that, a transfer.

I'm sure at some point a kid will pop, but the evidence is beyond overwhelming. Miami cannot compete for the elite of the elite kids OOS. The Top 5, Top 10 national kids. We may have a puncher's chance with kids like Donnell Harris, etc because of proximity....but the #3 player from California? Don't hold your breath.

Now, that being said, I have no problems with the staff recruiting these kids heavily. They should be. It's just going to be a once in a blue moon type thing if/when we land one.

Miami coaches been way wrong for the last 15 years. Not sure how they think they are always in it for these big dogs and the rest do the world know they ain’t coming to Miami. See it year after year.

Every coach thinks kids like this are coming, just this board is closer to Miami than any other program. Only naïve dummies think Miami's staff gets "punked". Every staff does every year with multiple kids. Y'all just don't hear or think about it because you're concerned with what's going on here.

Brevin was not a composite 5-star. And the Cali transfer is just that, a transfer.

I'm sure at some point a kid will pop, but the evidence is beyond overwhelming. Miami cannot compete for the elite of the elite kids OOS. The Top 5, Top 10 national kids. We may have a puncher's chance with kids like Donnell Harris, etc because of proximity....but the #3 player from California? Don't hold your breath.

Now, that being said, I have no problems with the staff recruiting these kids heavily. They should be. It's just going to be a once in a blue moon type thing if/when we land one.
One thing that I am noticing is this staff has offered a lot of guys who have a decent ceiling but need to be more developed. Like Hodges or Figg. If that is the route they are going to take, this is more like a 5 year process instead of 3. Look at the staff, a lot of them are developmental coaches. We have one ace on offense (Field) and on defense maybe Baker or Rumph can start recruiting on a high level but besides that nothing.

Advertisement
Back