Justin Flowe

“Ban him ban him PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY BAND HIM oh wait lemme post his tweets real quick” y’all are sick

I'll just say this, I don't use Twitter, and while I knew the guy was weird, that Tweet is on a whole other level.

I think it was just posted as an example. Nobody is trying to support that or anything.

It's like slowing down to rubberneck when you pass a car accident. You try not to look, but you just have to check out that carnage.

Advertisement
Y'all b*tch like females over something u choose to see lmao.

Stir waters to catch fish. The weak-minded people react exactly how u would expect them too. I said one thing and all three of y'all took the bait.

I get it though. The people with low self-esteem know if they insult me they will get likes. That's why u choose to still see my posts.

Here we go..more projecting of self actualized realizations about himself onto others.

It’s simple, if you didn’t stand in the mirror with your “kock” hidden between your thighs, no one would mistake you for the crying game.

I'll just say this, I don't use Twitter, and while I knew the guy was weird, that Tweet is on a whole other level.

I think it was just posted as an example. Nobody is trying to support that or anything.

It's like slowing down to rubberneck when you pass a car accident. You try not to look, but you just have to check out that carnage.

& he’s proud of it too. In what world is that child living in.

Y'all b*tch like females over something u choose to see lmao.

Stir waters to catch fish. The weak-minded people react exactly how u would expect them too. I said one thing and all three of y'all took the bait.

I get it though. The people with low self-esteem know if they insult me they will get likes. That's why u choose to still see my posts.
Rest In Peace

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For some reason I missed this message, sorry. I don’t have the clip. I believe @RVACane has it...
I missed it too. I would’ve given everybody what they really came to the Flowe thread for:

B314230D-367E-45B4-8590-4F3A126313C3.gif

Usually for these high ranked OOS kids you need them to visit twice unofficially and then OV to have a legit shot. Pretty sure flowe is visiting Clemson bama and maybe UGA this summer.

Yep all the $$$ schools. Gotta treat this kid like the finest girl in school that wants the baddest boy...make sure you let her know you want her bad, but don’t sweat her too much and hit other hot chicks in the meantime. Make sure every time you fight (play a game) you kick *** and like Tony Montana said, “She’ll be back”.

It's a good sign to have the grandparents and brother here regardless of the situation. We would have to have an 11 win season, play the game, and give lil bro a scholly for any shot at big Flowe. Never say never. Landing Flowe would be reminiscent of DJ Williams, Seantrel Henderson, and Greg Cooper. We tend to land one of these big fish from far way ever 5 years or so. We're due for one soon.

Advertisement
Back