Justin Flowe

Advertisement
The nation’s No. 3 recruit and top linebacker Justin Flowe put out a Top12 in the mid-April but UGA appears to be closer to the top of that distinguished list alongside the likes of Alabama, Clemson, Miami and USC.

Not even gonna think about paying attention to this (yet). This kid is way too special for Miami to get...I can’t have things remotely this nice.

We need to beat florida to stay In this....

10-11 wins... UF and FSU wins on top of seeing Shaq play at an AA/All-ACC level and we might fugggg

LOL at this flaming fairy..you have it made up in your mind that anyone who comments to you..you seem to own or is thinking about you. CLEARLY losing the purpose of what a message board is for. Listen George Michael...any thread I’m on..I read every single comment so don’t feel special you fluffer..it’s what us regular folk do here on all message boards.

I bet you show your friends this **** & all of you sword fight afterwards. & of course you kept it on your profile..you like sucking dyck...why would you delete it? Like duh
You have said the same thing now to how many people on this board?? Have you stopped once to think that maybe, just maybe, no one likes you cause you’re an annoying little ****? And not cause EVERYONE is a jealous hater.
So strange. Does anyone on this site like or respect that dude? I rarely even notice who posts what on this board. Just reply to what you want, read what you want, etc. But I'm not sure I've ever seen any poster ever here who literally NO ONE agrees with or enjoys. Maybe I'm wrong, though.

But it's just puzzling why you'd continue to waste time of your life posting on a message board when literally every single time you type, you're ridiculed, laughed at, and trolled. If literally every time I posted someone told me to suck a **** or called me a ******, I hope I'd find something better to do with my time. Really weird.
Y'all b*tch like females over something u choose to see lmao.

Stir waters to catch fish. The weak-minded people react exactly how u would expect them too. I said one thing and all three of y'all took the bait.

I get it though. The people with low self-esteem know if they insult me they will get likes. That's why u choose to still see my posts.

Usually for these high ranked OOS kids you need them to visit twice unofficially and then OV to have a legit shot. Pretty sure flowe is visiting Clemson bama and maybe UGA this summer.

Advertisement

Stir waters to catch fish. The weak-minded people react exactly how u would expect them too. I said one thing and all three of y'all took the bait.

I get it though. The people with low self-esteem know if they insult me they will get likes. That's why u choose to still see my posts.
Don’t respond to me until you accept my teatherball challenge chicken.

Nobody "chooses to see" your posts.

Putting a person on "ignore" might be the most weak-minded response ever. Only a pvssy does that kind of stuff.

Sadly, we are stuck seeing your frequent and crappy posts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back