Justin Flowe question

Advertisement
I doubt we get him. But imagine Shaq getting major honors, project to be an early pick and we win 10-11 games before December, I’d say we present as much a threat as the rest. That’s a lot of boxes needing to be checked but that’s what it’ll take to land Manny’s first whale.

Shaq will not be a projected early pick.

That’s fair, his track record at UM is going to include at least two elite college LBs after this year though.

I wasn't trying to disagree. I just didn't know much about his time at Texas, Miss st, etc. I thought you may have been insinuating he developed some elite guys over there.

Advertisement
That’s fair, his track record at UM is going to include at least two elite college LBs after this year though.

I hope you’re right but our inability to develop 1st or 2nd rounders on Defense for years now leaves me skeptical. At the end, kids want to see that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
"Miami seems like the dark horse in Flowe’s recruitment, although if he takes an official visit there during the season then the Hurricanes could be right in the thick of things."

Mike Farrell on Flowe
raw

"Miami seems like the dark horse in Flowe’s recruitment, although if he takes an official visit there during the season then the Hurricanes could be right in the thick of things."

Mike Farrell on Flowe
10 win reg season, respectable performance against Clemson, win NY6 bowl, and we have a fighting chance

Advertisement
We win games and this kid will SERIOUSLY consider us, no one pegged Jadon Hasselwood to us until a few months leading into his commitment, watch the CB’s and inside scoops start flying if Diaz and co win 10+ games.

Advertisement
Man just get hippolyte to flip and quit chasin west coast kids.

MIA is one of the few programs in the country that is able to recruit nationally. Some of the greatest players in the history of the program have hailed from the west coast. In addition many players on the current roster are also from the west coast. Finally recruiting Flowe allows MIA to make inroads in the recruitment of Garcia as well, who will end up being even a greater priority next yr.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back