Justin Eboigbe visiting this weekend

If he goes to Bama next weekend he probably stays with them, if not then I think he’s Miami’s.

Advertisement
He has a visit scheduled with Bama next week according to his 247 page. Why would he be visiting Bama if they processed him?
Because he's a committed backup plan who they like but know if/when yhey get the other superstars they'll let him go. Nothing personal he's just one of the least of a potentially legendary class

Advertisement
Because he's a committed backup plan who they like but know if/when yhey get the other superstars they'll let him go. Nothing personal he's just one of the least of a potentially legendary class

If he's been processed they would have already told him to get lost, they gave his scholly to someone else. Slow playing him, holding him in the class and kicking him out if a better prospect commits later is a different scenario. If that bigger fish never comes then he's never kicked out and it means nothing for Miami

If he's been processed they would have already told him to get lost, they gave his scholly to someone else. Slow playing him, holding him in the class and kicking him out if a better prospect commits later is a different scenario. If that bigger fish never comes then he's never kicked out and it means nothing for Miami
Except he's visited mutliple schools the last month and a half and Saban did an in home right before our visit and he still doesn't have himself as a Bama commit on his Twitter. If Saban wanted him regardless he'd never visit us much less bum *** Tennessee but he literally has 3 or 4 3-4 ends he can take right now with another maybe 6 monsters coming soon so this kid knows what it is he's just ahead of the game

Eboigbe is absolutely a take for Bama. In fact, they REALLY want him. Just read through some threads on their insider 247 board. Their Mod was talking about it. It seems that JE and another commit are concerned about the numbers being taken at their position so they are checking out their options.

JE are coveted by this staff. Both are slightly concerned about recruits coming in at their position. Only reason they wouldn't be at Bama

Tim Watts, BOL insider mod. posted that. They are hoping to lock him down next weekend.

So, we shall see. seems like more of a long shot now. Kayvon Thibodeaux is announcing on 12/15. That will affect Bogle. and maybe this kid.

Advertisement
That dude is here in a **** spy mission.
Saban gonna ask “what did they say about Stevenson and dent?” “Is that Hasselwood Shiite true or what?” “Neal better not be lying to me”

Eboigbe is absolutely a take for Bama. In fact, they REALLY want him. Just read through some threads on their insider 247 board. Their Mod was talking about it. It seems that JE and another commit are concerned about the numbers being taken at their position so they are checking out their options.

JE are coveted by this staff. Both are slightly concerned about recruits coming in at their position. Only reason they wouldn't be at Bama

Tim Watts, BOL insider mod. posted that. They are hoping to lock him down next weekend.

So, we shall see. seems like more of a long shot now. Kayvon Thibodeaux is announcing on 12/15. That will affect Bogle. and maybe this kid.
Thats why I said committed backup plan they know the numbets are about to be insane and sure they dont want go lose anybody but I bet they can't promise his spot if everything works their way

8A110F29-0132-47F3-91D1-DB428AF27CAB.jpeg

Welp no more Bama commit on his bio or pinned. Also his location says “da crib University”. Honestly I’m not even gonna hold my breath anymore I’m defeated with this cycle but it’s still something of note.

Another "hat at the table" scenario

One of these kids has got to like the depth chart and scheme we play in and says "F it lets go to Miami"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back