Justin Eboigbe visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Smfh - stop with these free vacays! Pitiful.

I'm just vibin' in the Ritz Carlton! Funny but not funny.

Last edited:
His motor. Supposedly plays hard for 3 plays and then takes plays off and so on so forth

That works perfect. Plays hard 1st/2nd/3rd down and loafs on the 4th down punt.

Brick.png

Advertisement
Smfh - stop with these free vacays! Pitiful.

I'm just vibin' in the Ritz Carlton! Funny but not funny.

Unless the kid is actively recruiting against us or clowning coaches to other visitors WHY DO YOU CARE?

PS: it's not your money being spent

Advertisement
Jess Simpson gonna get it done. Our DL has improved across the board under him. **** Kool and his lazyass. Gerald needs to help us out and sell Coach Simpson to the kids. Joe Jackson also.

Go Canes!
for the most part kool just coached up goldens players. Joe Jackson was coming here before him. Dj Johnson recruited himself.

Advertisement
His recruitment seems weird to me. He doesn't have himself as a Bama commit on Twitter yet he is one, Sabans still recruiting him as a take, the 2 UM posts ive seen is full of UM and UT fans but I didn't see any Bama fans and Bama literally may end up with 6 3-4 des even without him but still he's the recruit we've heard the least about going into this weekend. I have no idea if we have a chance

His recruitment seems weird to me. He doesn't have himself as a Bama commit on Twitter yet he is one, Sabans still recruiting him as a take, the 2 UM posts ive seen is full of UM and UT fans but I didn't see any Bama fans and Bama literally may end up with 6 3-4 des even without him but still he's the recruit we've heard the least about going into this weekend. I have no idea if we have a chance

Some will probably switch to OLB given their 3-4 scheme. But that may be why he's potentially looking elsewhere.

Advertisement
Some will probably switch to OLB given their 3-4 scheme. But that may be why he's potentially looking elsewhere.

Agreed, 4 of the 6 are SDE and they’re still targeting Ty Robinson from AZ. He’s higher rated than all but 1 of the SDE but who knows what he’s thinking.

Advertisement
Back