Justin Eboigbe visiting this weekend

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is taking a trip because his AL offer is gone, IMO.

He’a a good athlete and nice potential, but very raw.

This is curious about Eboigbe- just read on UGA board that rumor is Bama is going to process out at least 2 guys.... They are looking to sign 27-28 apparently. They have a number of big fish still in play. UGA going head to head with them on some. According to 247 guys, if Bama signs most of the ones they are after they will set a record for class points on 247 site.

I would assume the first ones that get processed out are the RB if they land Sanders and one of the two OG. If they process out a SDE it’s going to be Ingraham unless one of the other actually flips (hopefully Eboigbe to us).

I would assume the first ones that get processed out are the RB if they land Sanders and one of the two OG. If they process out a SDE it’s going to be Ingraham unless one of the other actually flips (hopefully Eboigbe to us).

Agree. I do find it odd that he is taking the trip. I don’t really recall any bama commits taking visits this late in the cycle.

Advertisement
These tweets are just kids throwing chum in the water and cat nip in the yard.
I hate to be such a Debbie downer fellas but I’ll believe it when I see it.
I didn't even pay attention to him until last night so I'm not saying hes coming but nothing honestly tells me Bama keeps him just trying to dig up some info today

Screen Shot 2018-12-09 at 2.51.42 PM.png

Advertisement
Agree. I do find it odd that he is taking the trip. I don’t really recall any bama commits taking visits this late in the cycle.

I recall Saban has forbidden commits to visit other schools on occasion, trying to recall is an effort and lot of uncertainty with the memory

Advertisement
If he’s taking visits and sending out “I got something to think about now” tweets, then Sabag doesn’t really give a fck about him and probably already dropped him. The only guys Sabag will put with taking late visits are Harry Beudy level talents.

He has a visit scheduled with Bama next week according to his 247 page. Why would he be visiting Bama if they processed him?

If he’s taking visits and sending out “I got something to think about now” tweets, then Sabag doesn’t really give a fck about him and probably already dropped him. The only guys Sabag will put with taking late visits are Harry Beudy level talents.

Basically. But don't say that around here because people will have you think we're beating out Alabama for players they actually want.

Advertisement
Back