Justin Eboigbe visiting this weekend

Some will probably switch to OLB given their 3-4 scheme. But that may be why he's potentially looking elsewhere.
I counted the olbs and by signing day it may still be 6 or more because rhey have it looks like 3 more that want in. This possibly is the one time Bamas dominance helps us

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is curious about Eboigbe- just read on UGA board that rumor is Bama is going to process out at least 2 guys.... They are looking to sign 27-28 apparently. They have a number of big fish still in play. UGA going head to head with them on some. According to 247 guys, if Bama signs most of the ones they are after they will set a record for class points on 247 site.

This is curious about Eboigbe- just read on UGA board that rumor is Bama is going to process out at least 2 guys.... They are looking to sign 27-28 apparently. They have a number of big fish still in play. UGA going head to head with them on some. According to 247 guys, if Bama signs most of the ones they are after they will set a record for class points on 247 site.
i heard ingraham might get processed out.

Advertisement

UGA didn't do the rest of the country any favors last cycle. Saban's giving a giant fck you to everyone right now.

Advertisement
I saix like 2 weeks ago it looks like maybe the greatest class ever and they don't even have a 5* cb or a wr in general I don't think. That defense and oline will be insane

Advertisement
Going on year 3 and so far no evidence in the ability to close. At this point I’m feeling like they’re coming for a short vacation.
It’s like “man you gotta go on an ov to the canes females and food it’s awesome”. “They put you up in a **** resort type hotel”
Not to mention the bigger bag UM visits get. "Oh crap, he's visiting Miami! Where did I leave that bag?"

Advertisement
Back