Just to clear up this insanity....

Like I said, I hope I’m wrong.

I’ve been to most of the spring games, not all, and I can’t remember there ever being more than just a few thousand.

We’ll see.
Not able to make it to this year's Spring game, but I am currently watching several others.

Maryland, Mizzou, Kentucky, Arkansas (last week) & am even watching USF's being streamed online now at Identitytb.com & I can guarantee you none of them had 30K fans, in fact both MD & Mizzou's Spring game was easily less than 7-8K, but they were still shown on SEC & B1G network.

Later today if I got the time I'm gonna watch Arizona's Spring game on Pac-12 network & no there won't be 20-50K fans there. No reason at the very minimum Miami can't have it streamed on ACC network.

Not ****ed or upset about it, just disappointed that I'll have to rely on second hand info from the board that I'm almost certain won't be entirely accurate. Oh well... That's on me though, I'll just make sure I catch it next year lol

Y’all right. Taking my L right now. This is bush league. No place to take a leak. Gates don’t open till 5, even though we have field passes for 4:30. Attendants at NE gate won’t let elderly couple who need to go to the bathroom even with their field passes, have to go to SW gate, complete opposite side. They don’t have their s together at all. I was wrong.

Advertisement
But they will have it on WatchESPN tomorrow as a replay, correct?

I'll be watching it, with a beer in my hand and the sun shining on my got dang **** eating grinning face. Glory, glory, hallelujah it's FOOTBALL!

Get your *** down to the Rock or STFU.

You buying my ticket and giving me vacation days?

Not able to make it to this year's Spring game, but I am currently watching several others.

Maryland, Mizzou, Kentucky, Arkansas (last week) & am even watching USF's being streamed online now at Identitytb.com & I can guarantee you none of them had 30K fans, in fact both MD & Mizzou's Spring game was easily less than 7-8K, but they were still shown on SEC & B1G network.

Later today if I got the time I'm gonna watch Arizona's Spring game on Pac-12 network & no there won't be 20-50K fans there. No reason at the very minimum Miami can't have it streamed on ACC network.

Not ****ed or upset about it, just disappointed that I'll have to rely on second hand info from the board that I'm almost certain won't be entirely accurate. Oh well... That's on me though, I'll just make sure I catch it next year lol

Glad to see you are still with us my friend!

Advertisement
Footballville is trying to stream it right now on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
WTF!!!?!?!?! They streamed for like 20 mins then just get up and leave me with my d!ck hard and my ballz blue.

fml

Thanks for pregame warmups and QB commentary. Are you going to try and stream again?

I'm not footballville nation, but the stream just ended. No Idea if he's coming back on for the actual game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They said we'd disappoint on national TV for College Gameday, too.

How did that turn out?

Scrimmage should absolutely be televised.

I'll be watching it, with a beer in my hand and the sun shining on my got dang **** eating grinning face. Glory, glory, hallelujah it's FOOTBALL!

Get your *** down to the Rock or STFU.

Couldn't get there today.
Keep an eye on my seats in section 210.
I don't want anyone messing with them.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back