Just to clear up this insanity....

canecat

Junior
Unlike every school from FSU to UAB , Miami won't be streaming their Spring game tomorrow NOR having it on TV live or delayed. WTF is that about ? Am I getting this correct? Man I used to look forward to watching the Spring game on Sunshine network or at worst espn3.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sunshine_Network_logo.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spring games have been a big let down the past few years. I thought this year might be different after the team's success last year, but apparently not. Just doesn't seem to be something the program is emphasizing right now. I personally, would like to see that change and promote the U as the national brand that it is, rather than having the Spring Game as just "something to do" if you happen to be in the area. Not putting blame on anyone, and there are a lot of factors that go into it for sure. Just something that I, as an out-of-town-fan, would love to see.

Advertisement
Spring games have been a big let down the past few years. I thought this year might be different after the team's success last year, but apparently not. Just doesn't seem to be something the program is emphasizing right now. I personally, would like to see that change and promote the U as the national brand that it is, rather than having the Spring Game as just "something to do" if you happen to be in the area. Not putting blame on anyone, and there are a lot of factors that go into it for sure. Just something that I, as an out-of-town-fan, would love to see.
Agree 100%

Advertisement
Back