Just to clear up this insanity....

Advertisement
The real question is if they'll be serving adult beverages tmrw in the stadium. Anyone going to the OTH tailgate?

Advertisement
Richt better not tweet that UFamily BS or imma get on his *** for this dumb ****. Stupid AF not to have this televised. As much as they’ve been begging for donations I wonder how much of that IPF would get done if OOS fans said go **** yourself.

Advertisement
Richt better not tweet that UFamily BS or imma get on his *** for this dumb ****. Stupid AF not to have this televised. As much as they’ve been begging for donations I wonder how much of that IPF would get done if OOS fans said go **** yourself.

He’s shaking in his adidas!

No need to give LSU any new film. 2017 was the old us. We are gonna have track stars all over the field in Dallas.

I think it would’ve been televised had it not been a mixup with the scheduling. ESPN is only showing 1 game per time slot on their networks and FSU was already booked for the 6pm slot. If we would’ve stayed on the 21st I’m sure we’d be on TV. ESPN knows the UM brand is $$$.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I need one of ya’ll to do ur boy a solid and bootleg this Spring Game. I’m from Compton; I’m very comfortable w ppl walking in front of the camera or hearing extra conversations on bootleg, digital cinema. Lol.

This isn’t it, but just from an optics viewpoint, here’s my 2 cents.

Televise this thing, and it makes about ten guys on this board happy.

Then, it goes out on the airwaves and you have a 65,000 seat stadium with about 5,000 people there. At most.

And don’t tell me they need to promote it. They could spend a million dollars to promote it, and you might get another 5,000 people there. Maybe.

Why so few people? Because Miami fans.

Somebody do a head count tomorrow. I hope I’m wrong. I say about 5k.

So now you’ve got this embarrassing looking spring game out there, where in the top P5 schools you get sellouts, or at least 20-30k in the stands.

Just a little food for thought.

Does having that out there help our image or in recruiting. I mean, it’ll get out anyway, but still...

This isn’t it, but just from an optics viewpoint, here’s my 2 cents.

Televise this thing, and it makes about ten guys on this board happy.

Then, it goes out on the airwaves and you have a 65,000 seat stadium with about 5,000 people there. At most.

And don’t tell me they need to promote it. They could spend a million dollars to promote it, and you might get another 5,000 people there. Maybe.

Why so few people? Because Miami fans.

Somebody do a head count tomorrow. I hope I’m wrong. I say about 5k.

So now you’ve got this embarrassing looking spring game out there, where in the top P5 schools you get sellouts, or at least 20-30k in the stands.

Just a little food for thought.

Does having that out there help our image or in recruiting. I mean, it’ll get out anyway, but still...
Even if it's true, the narrative about MIAMI not getting butts in the seats hasn't and won't change. What's the worst case scenario for the Spring game looking light on TV? Does it take away from the product on the field? Add to it? It doesn't.

I believe, however, the crowd is going to be around 20-25k

Atleast we are having a spring game. Wisconsin and Michigan cancled theirs. Apparently Paul Chryst hates the spring games and looks for any excuse to cancel them.

Advertisement
Back