Just Rewatched the Game and I Feel the Need to Reiterate...

Advertisement
That ****er Changed his tune of Dorsett TD catch.... First his said if they call Duke's Review a Catch then he said they should do the same with Dorsett's..... Then when they reversed PD's Catch he said he agreed with the Call........

Fraud..

JC

Call convinced me that acc Need new refs. They called the deep ball incomplete at fsu complete for duke and incomplete for miami even tho they were the same exact play

That ****er Changed his tune of Dorsett TD catch.... First his said if they call Duke's Review a Catch then he said they should do the same with Dorsett's..... Then when they reversed PD's Catch he said he agreed with the Call........

Fraud..

JC

Call convinced me that acc Need new refs. They called the deep ball incomplete at fsu complete for duke and incomplete for miami even tho they were the same exact play

Wasn't paying much attention to the commentary this week, but I was giving the guy a ******* standing ovation from my living room last week for calling out the defense.

Advertisement
Just to clarify, I don't mind him criticizing us at all. I just find him to be horrible at his job AND to be biased (go back and compare his commentary on all of the reviewed plays). The guy puts me to sleep as he's incapable of raising or lowering his voice which leads me to wonder how he even managed the snap count as a QB. Like I said, I don't even care if you're critical or even biased but AT LEAST be good at your job. The $EC Fan Club of Rece "Alabamy" Davis, Jesse "UiF Bachelorette" Palmer and David "I'm 1/3rd my playing weight but didn't do steroids" Pollack obvioulsy aren't fans of our program but at the very worst they bring some excitement to the booth. This glossy eyed motherf**cker seems like he's just waiting for the moment that someone finds the pictures of children on his laptop.

Put me in the I thought he was very good category. His pointed out our strengths and weaknesses very well both this week and last week. He had one great comment last night, "failure is humbling."

Advertisement
Not a big fan of him during the game but I gotta credit the guy for being brutally honest and direct when talking about our program and its state. He obviously pays attention to us. I'm sure he made some **** ups but in general I always like it when national guys call out our program without being belligerent. It's puts pressure on people.

Totally agree, seem to me like he was as made as me last week!!! He also was questioning our play calling like I was last night. Hate when I fans ***** about a guy calling truth like this guy the past two weeks. I was with him on everything. Why were we not pounding the ball all night last night. We get too cute for me and why are we putting cats like Gus in the game when he is not delivering yet. He may, but let him play in non-critical moments now. Maybe later in the season he will be ready but not now.

It's 2014

According to all fans, every announcer alive sucks.

And hates their team lol

While mostly true, I thought Herbstreit had some irrational love affair with us for a good stretch there. Maybe he was just trolling the entire city of Columbus since their nasty break-up but the guy seemed to be our biggest fan for a good couple of recent years. Like to the point of wondering why the **** he'd still be optimistic about us.

I actually thought Huard was right on with the 2 review calls. He was shocked that the Duke one was overturned (so was I), and he thought the Dorsett one was incomplete (so do I). After the Duke reversal though, I thought the refs would give the call to Dorsett.

Advertisement
I think he is one of the better ones out there. In fact, when asked what he thought about the state of the Miami program, looked like he wanted to unload but knew it would get him in trouble.

Could just be a matter of taste here but I'd sooner listen to a Pam Ward tainted broadcast.

Advertisement
Just watched the game on tv (went to game) and I came away with the complete opposite opinion. I really liked Huard and Tess. Honest, informed, not dropping cliches everywhere and not talking the whole time.

huard is pretty good..

THat dude with him is terrible...

Dude was wrong so much..at one point in the game ...dude was slivating over Arkansas calling them the most improved in the sec...Huard just got quiet....we have won more sec games than arky.

Dude is like ron burgundy just reading anything off the espn card.....

Go F*ck Yourself San Diego

Advertisement
Back