Just Rewatched the Game and I Feel the Need to Reiterate...

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
That this guy blows donkey ****.

6a00d8341bf6cb53ef011168c5899e970c-pi

Advertisement
Couldn't agree more. Two weeks in a row... make it stop. Had to turn off the sound and listen to "DBJ." smh

RunninWithThePac.jpg

Not a big fan of him during the game but I gotta credit the guy for being brutally honest and direct when talking about our program and its state. He obviously pays attention to us. I'm sure he made some **** ups but in general I always like it when national guys call out our program without being belligerent. It's puts pressure on people.

I have no problem with him. He's brutally honest and that is a breath of fresh air. Most of those guys never criticize a corch or a program.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I actually enjoy Brock. He's honest without over doing it on a soap box. And he's been spot on in calling the games. It's great to hear someone say what fans are saying at home when we give up 300 yards rushing. Ppl hate to hear that the canes are "still searching" but it's true.

Advertisement
Haven't seen the televised version yet, but the voice at the stadium needs to be addressed.

Nah. They were real bad.

When we went for 2 to take a 14 point lead the announcer said we were doing it to "make it look right on the scoreboard"

This is the only blatant mistake I can remember but I know there were more. Also they had Duke's **** in their mouth all night.

Advertisement
That ****** Changed his tune of Dorsett TD catch.... First his said if they call Duke's Review a Catch then he said they should do the same with Dorsett's..... Then when they reversed PD's Catch he said he agreed with the Call........

Fraud..

JC

He's alright, commentary is spot on in my opinion , he commented were a team still looking for our identity
seems correct.... gotta admit I do not like hearing it but never the less direct commentary is much better than
the platitudes of "Herbstriet and the usual -ss clowns form ESPN

Advertisement
I've always like Huard , smart dude but brutally honest. Can't be like that in today's society.

Not a big fan of him during the game but I gotta credit the guy for being brutally honest and direct when talking about our program and its state. He obviously pays attention to us. I'm sure he made some **** ups but in general I always like it when national guys call out our program without being belligerent. It's puts pressure on people.

+1. I have no problem with how he's called these last 2 games.

Advertisement
Back