Just rewatched multiple Va Tech games and....

Advertisement
imo, we need to start the game throwing the ball often short quick routes to pick 5-6 yards we need to be relentless until they adjust and stop stacking the box. then we run and throw deep. rinse and repeat. we cannot be a team that runs to establish the pass. it is the exact opposite. if the first play of the game is an RPO or handoff to 24, i know we are in trouble. Think second half of ASU or WV.

manny diaz said that this coaching staff was brought in to win games like the one on saturday. he is right. just like Patton believed his whole life was a process to get to the biggest war stage of his era-- > WWII.

we will win saturday also in part of the crowd. we will BENEFIT from the home field advantage.

Agreed. Wrote it somewhere earlier that we throw to establish the run. This is this team’s identity. Embrace it and do it.

We can win with a pretty simple formula on offense. 5 wide, shotgun, short quick routes to beat pressure. NO WHIPPLE BALL, RICHT. I'll lose my mind if we insist on low percentage deep passes on first down. As long as we get to 2nd and 4 consistently, we will be in good shape. VT will be forced to adjust and will have to go nickel. That will make it much easier for Rosier to pick up yards with his legs. Chain keeps moving, get in red zone, throw jump ball to Langham in back corner of end zone so at worst it's an incomplete pass. He'll come down with it 9 times out of 10. Miami rolls.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This game will be about intensity. Do we come out ****ed off in the trenches, ready to battle, to smash people in the mouth. We the fans are gonna come to play, believe that. We were loud af v GT and Syracuse, we will give them ****, don't worry. VT has not played a road game like this all year. Tomorrow is for our respeck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They almost always play their best against us and save their crap games for ECU or some team they should destroy. That said I think we get them Saturday. If this team can't get up for this game after getting put at 10 by the committee then we have no leadership.

Assuming you're right, then VT $#its the bed after us and we still win the Coastal!

I rewatched the Clemson VaTech game last night, they run screens almost 25% of the time, our back 7 better be ready. On offense they dont have any game breakers like AR82 or JT4, or even Homer. Cam Phillips is a good player, but he's more of a possession jump ball guy

I guarantee we see the turnover chain at least twice tonight.

They had a tough time in coverage against Clemson's WRs and TE.

I think we will do better. We just need to find ways to punch it in the endzone when our big plays fall short near the goalline.

Advertisement
[MENTION=277]Duval904[/MENTION] come get some of this crow..... and watch you say oh we can't beat notre dame either.. Lol man

He’s on crack for thinking we beat them?

Not at all - it’s his logic and rationale.

I ain't neva lied bro.....I rarely post on here but watching those games it was so obvious to me. Run the **** QB and it's over....What a game!!!!

Dissect the last two Notre Dame games.. What do you see?

I'm going to go through their games tomorrow night and should have something up by the middle of the week! Dont get me wrong....not an expert by any means and respect the crap out of guys on here thay are much smarter than me, but it just jumped out at me this eeek.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s on crack for thinking we beat them?

Not at all - it’s his logic and rationale.

I ain't neva lied bro.....I rarely post on here but watching those games it was so obvious to me. Run the **** QB and it's over....What a game!!!!

Dissect the last two Notre Dame games.. What do you see?

I'm going to go through their games tomorrow night and should have something up by the middle of the week! Dont get me wrong....not an expert by any means and respect the crap out of guys on here thay are much smarter than me, but it just jumped out at me this eeek.
I watched a few of their games on review. They will get yards running. They will not convert too many third and longs. Should help with us getting in the back field. They throw to the TEs alot. Wimbush is very bad at throwing against man coverage. Every team bar UGA played predominantly zone against them. Also he is bad at picking up blitzes. Especially DB blitzes. This could lead to turnovers.

Oh one more thing, they played 2 teams that like to get into the backfield, USC and WF, but they play alot of zone behind it. UGA played alot of man but doesn't get into the backfield as much and UGA pass D is not that great. We will be the first pressure D that plays alot of man. We have the CBs to stop them. I am worried about their TEs. Redwine will have to play well this game

On defense they play No D type bend but don't break. Not one team they played I think have threatened them aerially like we will from every position. I think we will win the game 28-17. They cannot play that style of football down here against us, I been saying it all week, the humidity and atmosphere will be a big factor . Second half late third the light will go out of their eyes. Everybody start blowing the U. Confetti

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back