Just rewatched multiple Va Tech games and....

I would echo that their QB doesn't have the strongest arm and seems to float the sideline and middle of the field throws.

Our DBs matchup well with their WRs, with how much disdirection they run Im really concerned with our LBs looking stupid ( Knowles too). If we lose it's because Fuente out coached Manny and his mistimed blitzes.

However, what I expect to happen is that their QB has at least 2 turnovers and our Offense mans up and performs like they should.

Advertisement
somewhere, in a galaxy far far away, a vtech fan wrote the same post about the Canes on their board

Galaxy???!!! We're talking about Virginia Tech here. Those toothless fools are from a different universe or dimension. The Bizzarro Canes or something.

They've got some Appalachian hillbillies to be sure but most of their top talent is from the Tidewater (Norfolk/Va Beach/Newport News/Hampton) or Northern VA suburbs of DC. Tidewater HS ball is just as good a level of competition as So Fla.

LOL at the UM pussified fans who think we can't put the smack on Vag Tech. We're going to crumple those facquits.

The only way I see us winning 34-17 is if the guys wearing the turnover chain were dancing in the endzone right before putting it on.

We need to score off turnovers this game. It has been long over due.

This would be an amazing time to start generating some points through special teams and or turnovers.

I just hope to God our O-line shows up. Watching us be so 1 dimensional the past few weeks has been cringe worthy.

It funny to think that everyone is VaTech in a close game but we have more clutch close game experience. I think we force a few mistake and pulls nice 2 score win.

Advertisement
imo, we need to start the game throwing the ball often short quick routes to pick 5-6 yards we need to be relentless until they adjust and stop stacking the box. then we run and throw deep. rinse and repeat. we cannot be a team that runs to establish the pass. it is the exact opposite. if the first play of the game is an RPO or handoff to 24, i know we are in trouble. Think second half of ASU or WV.

manny diaz said that this coaching staff was brought in to win games like the one on saturday. he is right. just like Patton believed his whole life was a process to get to the biggest war stage of his era-- > WWII.

we will win saturday also in part of the crowd. we will BENEFIT from the home field advantage.

By the 4th quarter Fuente gonna be calling the UF AD like:

[video=youtube;Cq-7a5Qmo5c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-7a5Qmo5c[/video]

Advertisement
I don't disagree with the OP's premise about VT's offense. I like the match up there. The problem here, is that VT is known more for their defense. They have the best defense that we'll face this year, sans Notre Dame (a reasonable argument could be made here). Our offense is really inconsistent, while VT is a very disciplined defense. I'm not worried about our defense. I'm worried at how our offense executes on Saturday - that's the unit to focus on.

We destroyed them a couple years back in their house. If our guys can throw and catch intermediate passes with a little yac we'll be tough for anyone to beat.

Espn’s Ex-Gayturd QB Jessie Palmer said Miami will show up and beat V.Tech after being disrespected by the CFP selection committee.

Guys if we beat them easily 2yrs ago with no crowd and a team in disarray, we roll this year. I know, they have more energy under Fuente etc. But so do we. Plus we’ve got the crowd this time and humidity.

Can’t wait to hear ESPN Sunday Morning dumbfounded at how they all were wrong

LOL at the UM pussified fans who think we can't put the smack on Vag Tech. We're going to crumple those facquits.

You are leading an existence of DELUSION regarding Miami! hUh.

Miami, Florida 24

VA. Tech 17

Miami, and the home crowd, does enough to come away with a hard fought victory. dUh.

Advertisement
Espn’s Ex-Gayturd QB Jessie Palmer said Miami will show up and beat V.Tech after being disrespected by the CFP selection committee.

I like Jessie! He's relatively open-minded with his opinions, and isn't as BIASED against Miami. Like some of his college football pundits at ESPN. dUh.

I like Jessie! He's relatively open-minded with his opinions, and isn't as BIASED against Miami. Like some of his college football pundits at ESPN. dUh.

He was a horrible commentator, but he has honest insight on tv

Advertisement
I've yet to see anyone "national" pick Miami, maybe I've missed something, but the consensus is a VT win.

Both ACC bloggers on Espndotcom picked Miami to win.

ACC Blog- ESPN

And Hale is mostly unbiased, but Adelson hates us. It says a lot when she has to swallow a load and pick us in a close game.

Heather Dinich hates us too. No idea how she worked her way up to national coverage

Really? You have no idea how an airheaded bimbo like that climbs the ladder? Nothing at all comes to mind?

tumblr_n2wp38SBL61qaoeoqo1_400.gif

imo, we need to start the game throwing the ball often short quick routes to pick 5-6 yards we need to be relentless until they adjust and stop stacking the box. then we run and throw deep. rinse and repeat. we cannot be a team that runs to establish the pass. it is the exact opposite. if the first play of the game is an RPO or handoff to 24, i know we are in trouble. Think second half of ASU or WV.

manny diaz said that this coaching staff was brought in to win games like the one on saturday. he is right. just like Patton believed his whole life was a process to get to the biggest war stage of his era-- > WWII.

we will win saturday also in part of the crowd. we will BENEFIT from the home field advantage.

What if #24 goes for an 80 yard tuddy to start the game?

That is one of the only benefits of running against a team that plays so many men in the box; all you got to do is get to the second level because there is no second level.

Shovel pass. Ooooooowwwwweeeeeee!!!

Advertisement
Back