Just read 2 articles on Rivals...

Advertisement
I wondering if the way UM pushed Alin Edouard out the door by slow playing him an not staying in contact with him for months is making Kaaya take pause in the back of his mind about how loyal UM would be to him in the future. I know you commit to institution not a Coaching staff because things can change, but man things have really begun to get wild. I think one saving grace has been how UM stuck by Preston Dewey in trying to find him a place to transfer to and then keeping him on scholarship when he couldn't find somewhere.

I am hoping UM can somehow keeps Kaaya in the class and the best thing to do that is just keep winning an they will come.

Go Canes!
336.gif

If Kaaya is as smart as I think he is, then there is no issue. It's UM all day long and twice on Sundays. If he is not, well then it's the powder blue...

I wondering if the way UM pushed Alin Edouard out the door by slow playing him an not staying in contact with him for months is making Kaaya take pause in the back of his mind about how loyal UM would be to him in the future. I know you commit to institution not a Coaching staff because things can change, but man things have really begun to get wild. I think one saving grace has been how UM stuck by Preston Dewey in trying to find him a place to transfer to and then keeping him on scholarship when he couldn't find somewhere.

I am hoping UM can somehow keeps Kaaya in the class and the best thing to do that is just keep winning an they will come.

Go Canes!

You are kidding right?? I doubt kaaya has spent one second thinking of how um treated eduord. It's really an absurd notion.

I doubt he even knows Edouard at all. **** I doubt he's ever even heard of Dewey

Advertisement
Summary of article

Still talks to the staff, they congratulate him on the new offers.

Staff is happy he is getting attention, we were right with our evaluation

He is committed for now

USC and UCLA offers have his head kind of spinning.

Mom and Dad are proud

Will be visiting USC and UCLA for games during the season

Will think again about recruiting after the season

http://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1562604

A Canesports article huh? Man their article last fall with Bostwick mom was great journalism. Man that exclusive she gave them about Bostwick being a future Cane was riveting stuff. Someone should post that one again, oh wait we can't because they had to pull the article because it was "misquoted".

Brad,

If you or you mom read this. I only care about one thing the Miami Hurricanes. So if you're looking you better believe like **** AL is looking.. Like I said WAIVER WIRE TIME...lol

If he's hesitant I don't want him.. I want especially my leaders to be all in.

Didn't we just have a thread about this same bull**** last week, and now here it is again. Kaaya has been recruiting for the CANES since he committed, and he actively recruited Berrios. I think you slack jawed soft shouldered homosexuals need to give it a rest!!!

Brad,

If you or you mom read this. I only care about one thing the Miami Hurricanes. So if you're looking you better believe like **** AL is looking.. Like I said WAIVER WIRE TIME...lol

Please go away. Forever.

Advertisement
If a Miami kid committed to UCLA got a Miami offer, sounded excited, came to a Miami game with his Miami committed teammate, and was quoted as saying that he's committed to UCLA.... "for now"....., in October, I know what all of us would be thinking.

I'm far from Mope Squad but I don't care for this "for now" stuff and I'm disappointed by it, really. Based on his earlier commentary I didn't think he would ever even allow that much stretch, small as it may be.

Yup.

Brad,

337.gif

Brad,

:ohlord:

Advertisement
Brad,

338.gif

Who cares? Worry about recruiting in January and February, if at all. Worrying won't help the cause at all. Just let it go and enjoy the ride.

Advertisement
Regarding Brad ---- "I dont like this ****. Nope. Not at all"

340.gif

Now, when it comes to Trevonte Valentine??? Oh **** to the yes! (pause)

341.gif

Holy **** at this thread. Have any of you guys considered that Kaaya didn't have the choice of playing close to home for a big time program up until two weeks ago? Naturally, big offers like UCLA and USC are going to make an impression, give him something to think about, and there's nothing wrong with that. He's earned those offers and he'd be foolish not to give to at least give them the proper consideration.

More importantly, where has he said "I'm really giving UCLA a hard look," or "I'm really going to consider USC?" He's been completely transparent saying he's currently committed to Miami. Yeah it'd be great if he came right out and said he's 100% to Miami blah blah blah, welcome to recruiting.

I do think it's important that he takes an official visit here. I personally feel that would completely seal the deal. The relationship w/ Coley & Golden has been established. I just think he needs to get connected with the city and campus again. He'll see what he feel in love with from the start IMO.....

Kaaya better stick. UCLA isn't winning any national championships soon. The amount of talent we have on this roster on the next four years makes me fap all over the place. If Bama can keep up what their doing its gonna be us and them going at it for the next 3+ years.

**** it.... all aboard!

345.gif

Advertisement
Back