Just read 2 articles on Rivals...

Hating on the kid cause the local schools finally realized the gem in their back yard

Let him enjoy it you only get this once having colleges bow to you and bring in female "greeters" to show you around campus

Right now this is the coaches domain I'm excited seeing the build up of recruits but until they sign I'll take every "commit/recruiting" with a grain of salt

Advertisement
Soft Shouldered pussies.

He's said a 1000000 times he's all Cane.

DUDE BLEEDS THE ******* ORANGE AND GREEN.

I wouldnt even be mad if Kaaya decommits....

Me being from Atlanta, Ga, i wouldnt go to school on the West Coast, so i cant judge him on that either ..... He does have a family and he's a West Coast kid. Distance isnt a factor for some recruits but it is for most.

If he ends up deciding to stay a Cane or deciding to stay in Cali then he'd be making a good choice regardless.... its going to suck but just wish him well and move on.

But I think he does want to play w/ Berrios though..... so getting him helps our cause.

If a Miami kid committed to UCLA got a Miami offer, sounded excited, came to a Miami game with his Miami committed teammate, and was quoted as saying that he's committed to UCLA.... "for now"....., in October, I know what all of us would be thinking.

I'm far from Mope Squad but I don't care for this "for now" stuff and I'm disappointed by it, really. Based on his earlier commentary I didn't think he would ever even allow that much stretch, small as it may be.

And I know what Rayshard Robinson would say too.

This paranos clown .... Jeez. Come up with another crazy notion why don't u.

Anyone think that Paramos is DBC? Homie has "go canes" sig

Advertisement
Lol at everybody who panicked with OP

I don't know what else Brad and his mom has to
Do to prove he stands with The U

The kid just went to the UCLA game in all cane gear

What the heck

I wondering if the way UM pushed Alin Edouard out the door by slow playing him an not staying in contact with him for months is making Kaaya take pause in the back of his mind about how loyal UM would be to him in the future. I know you commit to institution not a Coaching staff because things can change, but man things have really begun to get wild. I think one saving grace has been how UM stuck by Preston Dewey in trying to find him a place to transfer to and then keeping him on scholarship when he couldn't find somewhere.

I am hoping UM can somehow keeps Kaaya in the class and the best thing to do that is just keep winning an they will come.

Go Canes!

Normally I like your posts, but that is a little off the wall. IF staff "slow played" Alin, it had everything to do Alin and nothing else. Mario got him the offer and Al consented as sop to his new hire. Coley got here and straighened it up with Kaaya and has stuck hard on him since. Kid got the attention of the tow pretty girls on each side of him and soaking it up. We might lose him but it will be he wanted to be a Bruin and makes a mistake in judgment.

I do agree the best thing to do is keep winning. Win enough and maybe we can flip a polished jem instead on one in the rough.

Advertisement
wow at paranos. and wow at anyone who usually enjoys reading his posts.
we already did this, but, I guess w/ every article we will have a new thread. great if he comes, not worried if he doesn't. but, nothing he is saying says i'm 100% with UM.

I wondering if the way UM pushed Alin Edouard out the door by slow playing him an not staying in contact with him for months is making Kaaya take pause in the back of his mind about how loyal UM would be to him in the future. I know you commit to institution not a Coaching staff because things can change, but man things have really begun to get wild. I think one saving grace has been how UM stuck by Preston Dewey in trying to find him a place to transfer to and then keeping him on scholarship when he couldn't find somewhere.

I am hoping UM can somehow keeps Kaaya in the class and the best thing to do that is just keep winning an they will come.

Go Canes!

Yikes. This post is a public service announcement for not eating paint chips.

Advertisement
Back