Just finished QB1

The last two Heisman winners were transfers. Cam Newton won the Heisman and a National Championship after transferring and going JUCO. As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about
Womp womp womp

Give me the percentages

If u say 90% of transfers are savage first rounders then u win. Im sure the number is very low but like always anyone we get is a 5 star to u. Transfers usually dont work out dog im stating facts. Im talking miami caliber not the new miami the old miami. Dont give me the Colbert or some Canadian football little league player.

There are no Cams in this transfer pool if not u know what would happen? He would get paid 300,000k like he did at Auburn.

And stop taking jabs at me everytime like u suckin my dik on a regluar. I even like some of your bumb *** posts but u a vindictive little bytch.

Advertisement
The last two Heisman winners were transfers. Cam Newton won the Heisman and a National Championship after transferring and going JUCO. As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about
U named what two fuqin people? I said again the percentages work against him......thats fact. U calling me out for not knowing anything yet our coach who quit knew well before u that he was in over his head. U supported hin till your dying breath while the truth stared in your face. Yea i dont know what in talking about though lol.

Again check what i said before u post.....i said the percentages woek against him. Thats a fact

I didnt say he would be terrible so u wouldnt catch a bytch attack that a player can be unsuccessful at miami. But hey i know nothing right?

Dwins always knows what he is talking about. he was talking about PERCENTAGES.
.how many kids have transferred and not done well or were "Heisman winners" ?.

per·cent·age
/pərˈsen(t)ij/
noun
plural noun: percentages
  1. a rate, number, or amount in each hundred.
    "the percentage of cesareans at the hospital was three percent higher than the national average"
    • any proportion or share in relation to a whole.
      "only a small percentage of Austin's posts don't make my dog laugh his *** off"
    • an amount, such as an allowance or commission, that is a proportion of a larger sum of money.
      "I hope to be on a percentage"

Dwin just a hater. Unless it's Bama, Georgia, Willie Taggart's offensive prowess etc

I started taking other posters advice and putting the obvious non Miami fans on ignore.

But Tate's gonna ball out. He's clearly grown up a lot while he was at osu. He's ready for this.

Advertisement
I'd wager 85% of this board are not college grads, but more likely to have a loud and strong opinion about graduating college.

If you only knew how many college grads come through my door look for opportunities.

Easily 80% are very weak in real world business and I have to tell them go to those career schools and purge that college nonsense and come back sorry.

I still haven’t seen that Southwire guy who had all those degrees and I sent him back looking for a WIRE STRETCHER LMAO.

Colleges need real world training after for a year before turning them loose and companies have to retrain them.

GOCANES

Yup. I didn't believe for a second he was graduating in 2.5 years and got CRUCIFIED by the board for it.

Aw man, Please .......forgive them...for they know not what they did ....to you

.As they mocked him, laughed their azzes off, blew milk from their noses ......and shot craps to divide his posts lol

Last edited:
When I enrolled you needed a 5 on ALMOST every AP test. And community college credits? Forget it.

I'm not saying this applies to Tate, but there are a few differences these days.

First, most of the "community colleges" in Florida (not where Tate went to HS, I know) are now 4-year colleges, so dual enrollment is more accepted now. Second, when a kid TRANSFERS to UM, and he was already given credit by a decent university (I hate Ohio Taint, but it's a decent school), UM will usually honor it.

If there is any sort of question, the student can provide the syllabus for the courses that UM is questioning, and it is possible to appeal to have the credits granted.

But Hoya is also correct, if Tate were pre-med, Miami would likely not honor AP/dual enrollment science courses.

But if he is going into Business or Communications, there are a lot fewer CORE courses for which you can get AP credit in advance. Electives, yes. Miami gave me a full year of freshman English, History, Latin (1.5 years)...but I only got a half year of Calc and no science, as I was an Engineering major at the time.

Also, look at that list of AP classes that Miami grants. Most are 100 level (freshman) and are not the same as courses required in one's major. Thus, if you get AP credit in, say, Calculus, those are not usually the classes that you need in a math-heavy major such as Engineering. I got credit for Calc and Physics at the 100 level, but those were not courses in my major. Thus, I got credit towards my 120-credit requirement to graduate, but I made no progress towards the specific Calc and Physics classes I had to take, as my major actually required Differential Equations and other much-harder math and science courses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I appreciate the backup! There were quite a few posters that were telling me things like "You don't know what you are talking about Brevin said he will graduate this year"
"there are a lot of rumors about him graduating. When there is smoke their fire"
and similar posts like that. I think it may have been in another thread that has since been deleted. I just remember going back and forth with atleast 4 posters about this that night.
Glad you were able to survive that.

Dwin just a hater. Unless it's Bama, Georgia, Willie Taggart's offensive prowess etc

I started taking other posters advice and putting the obvious non Miami fans on ignore.

But Tate's gonna ball out. He's clearly grown up a lot while he was at osu. He's ready for this.
So u ignore people that are miami fans that dont spin everything into a positive?

I mean there is obvious trolls that arent canes like krazycane and i get ignoring those types but cmon.

Advertisement
So u ignore people that are miami fans that dont spin everything into a positive?

I mean there is obvious trolls that arent canes like krazycane and i get ignoring those types but cmon.
I know you're a Cane and you're a realist. I get it, we've been crap for far too long but I disagree with your assessment of Tate. His highlights are one of the best I've seen. His play in space, reminds me of the few I rank at the top....Duke, Coley and Corn. Then add his elite footwork, release, velocity and accuracy as a QB and I'm impressed. I only recently heard of him when posters were talking about the next Manziel a couple weeks back, before any talk of transferring. When I saw the highlights, I was blown away. Could he flop? Sure but with Urban and Day coaching him and now Enos, I'm really excited to see him play.

I know you're a Cane and you're a realist. I get it, we've been crap for far too long but I disagree with your assessment of Tate. His highlights are one of the best I've seen. His play in space, reminds me of the few I rank at the top....Duke, Coley and Corn. Then add his elite footwork, release, velocity and accuracy as a QB and I'm impressed. I only recently heard of him when posters were talking about the next Manziel a couple weeks back, before any talk of transferring. When I saw the highlights, I was blown away. Could he flop? Sure but with Urban and Day coaching him and now Enos, I'm really excited to see him play.
I never said Martel was trash though i think he should star immediatley and will ball. All i said was the percentages work against him thats all. I like the kid and am excited to see him play he is the type of cfb qb who kills it in college. He has an uphill battle but i think he will be great for us.

You guys hoping that he is eligible for this upcoming season are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Advertisement
We need to be praying for a waiver cause I doubt VERY seriously if Martell is graduating.

During one of the last episodes the OSU coach was asking him about his classes .One was weight Training.One was working in the office checking in late kids and the REAL hard one was a black and white photography class.

He’s wasn’t taking college prep courses and it doesn’t seem like he was even taking AP classes.

So as it’s been pointed out graduating in 2 1/2 years is difficult IF your moving credits forward from HS.Im doubting Office work and weight training are going to get you very many credits to move forward.

Family has a lawyer.Lets hope he’s doing work cause I’m betting that’s the only way he’s playing next year.
I wouldn't automatically assume he's going to be the starter. The job will be won on the Greentree practice field.

As far as the waiver goes, I'm not as optimistic as you. See my comment here:
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/martell-waiver-timeframe.145079/post-3830452

Fact of the matter is he was lucky to have done it at Ohio State because at Miami you're in all likelihood not getting a good chunk of those credits fro AP and dual enrollment. But again, irrelevant now. He's not graduating from Miami in spring either.

Most of this board is adamant about their opinions based in zero facts, research or experience.

Facts

Either way though, we've got him and hopefully he can help whenever.

Womp womp womp

Give me the percentages

If u say 90% of transfers are savage first rounders then u win. Im sure the number is very low but like always anyone we get is a 5 star to u. Transfers usually dont work out dog im stating facts. Im talking miami caliber not the new miami the old miami. Dont give me the Colbert or some Canadian football little league player.

There are no Cams in this transfer pool if not u know what would happen? He would get paid 300,000k like he did at Auburn.

And stop taking jabs at me everytime like u suckin my dik on a regluar. I even like some of your bumb *** posts but u a vindictive little bytch.

fields is every bit the elite prospects

Advertisement
Back