Just finished QB1

Advertisement
Watching QB1 today... excited about Tate but can’t stand watching this dude get a mani/pedi or whatever 😬... I can’t unsee that and it will be in my mind until I see him do something very manly on the field in Miami
8A10D092-69EB-4CC9-98AF-D36EF84F6747.jpeg

Advertisement
Man I hope so... after watching it I think he has speed, but honestly I’m just hoping his arm and skill set can transfer to college... I just kept thinking how much shorter he is the Fromm, and how he would tuck it and run a bit too soon. What I did like is his confidence and swag to be the best which we did not see that in Nkosi last year. Manziel, Baker, and Murray all proved it can work, so I’ll remain optimistic that Tate is next!

Man I hope so... after watching it I think he has speed, but honestly I’m just hoping his arm and skill set can transfer to college... I just kept thinking how much shorter he is the Fromm, and how he would tuck it and run a bit too soon. What I did like is his confidence and swag to be the best which we did not see that in Nkosi last year. Manziel, Baker, and Murray all proved it can work, so I’ll remain optimistic that Tate is next!
He balled out for taints spring game and played Mayfield and Army's option QB for their scout team. Urban credited his play for them winning. He balled against Rutgers and Tulane at taint too. I know they're not world beaters but 99% of the ACC isn't either.

I watched the series and tate didn’t come off as arrogant imo at all. Seems like his teammates love to play with him and he’s just a confident qb. He just wants to win which is what we need. Came away from the show with a lot of respect for all 3 qbs featured including Fromm and bowers

Advertisement
Watching QB1 today... excited about Tate but can’t stand watching this dude get a mani/pedi or whatever 😬... I can’t unsee that and it will be in my mind until I see him do something very manly on the field in Miami View attachment 77651
Thought that was odd but gotta love the kids confidence by even allowing them to shoot that scene. Really not a big deal to get a manicure or pedicure. I’ve done it two or three times myself. Mostly with girls I was dating but gotta love that he doesn’t care what people think.

Advertisement
The mani pedi thing urked me also. My only concern with Tate is him and Bubba staying out of trouble. They seem to be like fire and gas. He is a spoiled kid, like most of them are, but I'm sold he ain't as big headed as I thought.

Advertisement
That kid, the sophomore qb at the time of the show, seemed legit. Should have started him over Re-Al all along.

DJ blah blah blah is the #1 QB recruit for his class.

PS: Re'al pretending like he didn't suck at throwing and didn't know why he was replaced is just irrational. He should have been a slot receiver.

DJ blah blah blah is the #1 QB recruit for his class.

PS: Re'al pretending like he didn't suck at throwing and didn't know why he was replaced is just irrational. He should have been a slot receiver.
Is he? Not shocked, yeah that dude is a little different dude, same with his pops. Reminded me of Rosier.

so because he had all electives his final semester, you don't believe he accumulated a ton of college credits? And you don't think he can go to med school? I'll take his brain over yours, sorry.
Put down the grain alchohol and relax.

I wonder how they pick the QBs to showcase?

Anybody know how Wake Forest has had QBs highlighted both seasons?

And will there be one in Season 3?

That can’t be random ...

Advertisement
Back