Just an FYI!

fraggle

Senile Senior
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

See You all sooner than most want. Frags

Advertisement
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

Good luck 🙏

Advertisement
"...I'm a big cissy..."
12ZDIx1Mw1cXVm.gif

Long live Fraggle, First of His Name.

Advertisement

Get extra pain meds fraggle and we'll all party at a tailgate next year

Good luck Fraggy. Make sure you eat a ton of stool softeners.

#mojonfuerte #cerrotelargo

Advertisement

Good luck my guy, if you ever need any advice holler. I dated a girl one time that worked across the street from a hospital, so i'm kind of an expert on this stuff

Advertisement
The progress in othropedic surgery is miraculous. Knees are now done on an outpatient basis. Home PT starts the next day. At 75. had an outpatient hip replacement which, if unfamiliar, is actually easier than a knee walking with a cane in three days. God Lord willing you'll be kicking up a storm, dare I say a Hurricane, in a short period of time.

Had to have surgery right after the peak of covid. I had a Miami mask on as Im being carted to the OR. The anesthesiologist was small talking with me about football. Right as I started to get a bit drowsy... SHE changed her attitude and said F' the Canes, GO Gators! It was the last thing I briefly remembered. Do you wanna talk about waking up TRIGGERED. PHEWWW was I ****ed. Anyhow... best of luck in surgery.

Advertisement
Back