Just an FYI!

Advertisement
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

See You all sooner than most want. Frags
As others have said, do the physical therapy every day, but also keep an eye out for any signs of infection. Best of luck!

In all seriousness I am a urologist. I love for that!

200.gif

These are the things that make me value our little community. Everyone, truly, loves everyone here. Mope or slurper. Stuff like this thread is awesome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

šŸ™šŸ¾

Good luck wish you a speedy recovery

Go Canes!

I kept waiting for someone else to ask, sooooooo - is this knee on your ***-kicking leg?

(We're all happy you're not going in because of a case of diktheria.)

Advertisement
Good luck on the recovery! I am currently recovering from having my bicep tendon screwed into my arm bone. Surgery is never fun and be sure to take it easy during recovery!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back