Just an FYI!

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

See You all sooner than most want. Frags
Faithfully do the rehab and you will be very pleased with the end result. It can be a long process, but well worth the effort.

Advertisement
Tomorrow is a big day for me. I've had knee pay for months and tomorrow I get a new knee replacement, but don't fear, I'll be back unless something horrible happens. I know my dear friends at CIS will be praying for me and I am grateful. My doctor is the best available and I have great confidence in him. I'm a big cissy when it comes to pain but the knee pain I have now is surely worse than what I expect after the surgery. I simply hope the anesthesia doesn't destroy the few brain cells I have left and I appreciate those who have tolerated my mishaps here (like posting ancient articles as if they are current). My greatest fear is my doctor is not a Hurricane but I made sure he wasn't a nole or gator, a Stanford Cardinal.

You'll be back for NSD,, heal fast, ya hear..

Advertisement

Good luck my man.I’ve had three and if you’ve had a lot of pain for a long time you’ll be amazed at how much better it will be..

BUT DO THE REHAB AND DO IT RIGHT!!! If not you will pay the price later.It’s a 5-6 week process but the most import part of the surgery.

Good Luck my man.

Good luck! I've had 2 knee surgeries (Meniscus) and it's never been the same. I might need a knee replacement one day I fear. I've heard good things about how far they've come with that surgery.

Good luck! I've had 2 knee surgeries (Meniscus) and it's never been the same. I might need a knee replacement one day I fear. I've heard good things about how far they've come with that surgery.

I’ve had 9 knee surgeries and had walked around with pain for 30+ years cause they won’t do a replacement unless it’s absolutely necessary Usually after you pass 55 or so) cause the joints wear out and it’s a brutal surgery because of the Rehab BUT if you do the rehab correctly you’ll ask yourself why you didn’t have it done much earlier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Godspeed GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement

Even if you did destroy brain cells just remember you have more than mario!

Advertisement
Back