Just a total indictment on the coaching and recruiting going on in coral gables.

Advertisement
Yes citizen your correct but the indictment is Diaz and this staff can’t recruit at an elite level or even an above average level. His defensive staff was the worst recruiting staff under CMR and now it’s continued with the whole team as he’s the head coach now. Say what you want about CMR but the guy could recruit at an elite level or atleast above average level. None of these things manny can do, so basically this is the most talented team manny will ever have here and he’s 3-3. Now he could correct this by **** canning his entire defensive/offensive staff and get some recruiters on board but the odds of that happening are about the same as winning the lottery.

ODDS are akin to winning the Power ball. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: Now that's fresh.

So let me get this straight, you call a #17/18 recruiting class that has been steadily falling down the rankings since the end of spring a good recruiting class and you are ok with that level of recruiting here? And even worse you actually consider that good recruiting?! 🤢🤮 Lmao you are definitely the king of homers, slurpers and sunshine pumpers my friend. I wonder what spin you’ll put on the class that’s was once #1 in the nation once upon a time and is now in the top 25 if we’re lucky this coming national signing day? I look forward to your porst then. They must have finally gotten tired your nonsense over at Canespace and threw you out huh? I need to write 86cane and plead with him to take you back so we don’t have to suffer through your fantasy land porsts here. Lol

Eh Nicholas, I take exception to the notion of being CHIT-CANNED by 86cane! Because I'm the ORIGINAL! When it comes to being tossed out of that canespace place. In other words, 86canespace, and his ILK, don't like to peruse opposing viewpoints. Especially when opposing viewpoints REEK the TRuTh!:haha-smiley:

If I remember correctly J. J. recruiting classes weren't exactly top ten : What probably kill us
Coker just being a caretaker, not H.C. material ( Thanks Donna).
Shapiro disaster that just went on and on, then probation that has kept us at around 70 players,
Plus players that were late round material leaving early, while Clemson keeps intact 4 no 1 defensive linemen:
Manny, based on our last Bowl game has really step up with the portal, hate to see this team if it wasn't for all the personnel moves made by Manny
JJ had a great eye for talent, and his staff knew how to develop talent. I want Manny to succeed but I just don't see it happening.

Eh Nicholas, I take exception to the notion of being CHIT-CANNED by 86cane! Because I'm the ORIGINAL! When it comes to being tossed out of that canespace place. In other words, 86canespace, and his ILK, don't like to peruse opposing viewpoints. Especially when opposing viewpoints REEK the TRuTh!:haha-smiley:
Haha I got kicked off there for the same reason multiple times! Lol I thought I remembered seeing your name on there back in the day. Yes it’s a real echo chamber on Canespace, anyone who spits the truth about our last 4 corches on there gets the ban. Lol it’s all good because when I found this blog a few years ago I never went back. CIS a millions times better.

Advertisement
Having garbage on the offensive line is what's plaguing us.

Why do people want to make it more complicated than that? Our starting left tackle is a parking cone. You're not gonna move the ball or do very much in that case.

So yeah... the issue IS recruiting. Recruiting and rooster management. The University of Miami should not be starting this kind of trash on our offensive line, EVER. That's the issue.
When was the last year Miami had a great OLine?

When was the last year Miami had a great OLine?

Golden’s first year or two.

When he had Stoutland recruits and like 4 NFL players on the same line.

And dummies on here give credit for that offense to Jedd Fish of all people.

It was Stoutland, and there’s a reason Nick Saban poached him from us and then the Eagles

Haha I got kicked off there for the same reason multiple times! Lol I thought I remembered seeing your name on there back in the day. Yes it’s a real echo chamber on Canespace, anyone who spits the truth about our last 4 corches on there gets the ban. Lol it’s all good because when I found this blog a few years ago I never went back. CIS a millions times better.

Yeah. I still keep the same " handle. " And yes, I like this place a lot better. Albeit I was on the precipice of being CHIT-CANNED last year. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: My first year in CIS.

Another Hurricane blog forum I miss, is the archaic Miami Herald blog. What ever happened to that one? There was a lot of INFORMATIVE college football savvy football guys in the M-H blogsphere.

Yeah. I still keep the same " handle. " And yes, I like this place a lot better. Albeit I was on the precipice of being CHIT-CANNED last year. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: My first year in CIS.

Another Hurricane blog forum I miss, is the archaic Miami Herald blog. What ever happened to that one? There was a lot of INFORMATIVE college football savvy football guys in the M-H blogsphere.
That blog was the best my friend. My handle on the old herald blog was just Nick and for half my time on Canespace it was also the same handle but after I got banned under that name I came back under NicKane. Yea the herald blog had some great posters. It it went down hill years ago when they changed it to you had to have a MySpace account to post on there, after that I think a lot of people stopped posting on there because they didn’t have social media. Now literally no one posts on there anymore besides a comment here or there. I used to like it when manny and another reporter who I cant remember his name but was tied into highschool football used to do there recruiting Q/As on there.

Advertisement
Just a total crap article that ignores how these other schools pay for recruits and get away with it.

We currently have the #17 class for 2020 and the #1 class for 2021.

Can someone let OP know before he flies a banner about our recruiting?

Miami is like the guy trying to pick up dimes in his 2002 Mercedes. It looks pretty good from a distance, but when she gets a closer look, she sees the paint is rusty, the bumper is falling off and one of the side view mirrors is being held on by duct tape. Then the true baller drives by in his 2020 Maybach. Who's she going home with?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back