Juniors Returning

They may have bought in, but if they were going to make1/2 money they'd be gone as they should be. Luckily they're back because we need em....

Advertisement
Lets not kid ourselves here, this is big and great news. Mainly Perryman, cause the other kids were never leaving to begin with.......
Perryman will now allow us to have now competent LB out there. I dont think some realize how potentially bad our LBs would have been next year. Now atleast one of the LBs is decent.

Its great these kids are staying as we need them. With that said, I don't understand how anything said to the media is guaranteed to be taken as a fact of how a player truly feels. We can assume that they mean what they said, and we can also assume they are staying because their potential position in the draft was not as high as they hoped.

Does anyone remember when Dorsett and Duke had twitter remarks about our poor performance? Anyone think they didn't get a good talking to by coach afterwards. Anyone think these players are going to return and say something that might be perceived as negative?

Personally I'm in the party that they didn't get the positioning they wanted from the advisory board and figured they might as well finish their degree in case things dont work out. Noone here can prove that either argument is a fact, so lets move on.

Advertisement
Back