Juniors Returning

OldhamA

Senior
No thread on this?

I think it's huge that Perryman, Walford, Chickillo and Feliciano are returning.

Clearly they buy into what's happening at the U.

Advertisement
Perryman was the only legit guy to make money yet he turned it down to stay with this staff and horrible scheme

Makes you wonder

Great they all decided to stay. But, lets not kid ourselves, they would all be late round picks. (Denzel, possibly 2nd - 3rd round earliest)

We will finally have a roster full of seasoned, reasonably talented upperclassmen in 2014. If we get halfway decent QB play there is no excuse for UM not to win the Coastal. If they can't we shouldn't have to wait for Golden to bolt for another job.

Yea. Its a big deal. If only their predecessors had done this the last time, we would be a helluva lot better off as a program and just maybe the staff wouldn't be looked at as a bunch of corches.

Advertisement
Not sure how people keep jumping to this conclusion. They got their assessment back from the NFL and didn't land where they would like. Spend another year lifting weights, doing speed work, getting their stats up, finish their degree or get a Masters degree. Not sure how you can jump to they are buying into what Golden is doing.

Last edited:
Not sure how people keep jumping to this conclusion. They got their assessment back from the NFL and didn't land where they would like. Spend another year lifting weights, doing speed work, getting their stats up, finish there a degree up or get a Masters degree. Not sure how you can jump to they are buying into what Golden is doing.

If Perryman and company stays, it MUST follow that they are staying because they buy into the system. No other logical conclusion can be deduced.

Perryman was the only legit guy to make money yet he turned it down to stay with this staff and horrible scheme

Makes you wonder

Not make you wonder.

Makes you know that the players have a deep appreciation for the coaches and their ability to develop talent.

Advertisement
Not sure how people keep jumping to this conclusion. They got their assessment back from the NFL and didn't land where they would like. Spend another year lifting weights, doing speed work, getting their stats up, finish there degree or get a Masters degree. Not sure how you can jump to they are buying into what Golden is doing.

From what they said. Their own words are not ambiguous.

Not sure how people keep jumping to this conclusion. They got their assessment back from the NFL and didn't land where they would like. Spend another year lifting weights, doing speed work, getting their stats up, finish there degree or get a Masters degree. Not sure how you can jump to they are buying into what Golden is doing.

Perryman said, "this coaching staff is dedicated to player development and getting us better. I've grown as a player and person each year because of them."

"Ever since Coach Golden got here, I feel like this program is moving forward and will continue to rise under his direction."

Feliciano: "I'm coming back because I believe in what Coach Golden, the staff, and our team are doing here. I think the program is rising at an all time pace."

"The coaches do a great job in finding weak spots in your game and making them your strength."

From what they said. Their own words are not ambiguous.

Really?? Their exact words is that they would be developed? Link?

Perryman said, "this coaching staff is dedicated to player development and getting us better. I've grown as a player and person each year because of them."

"Ever since Coach Golden got here, I feel like this program is moving forward and will continue to rise under his direction."

Feliciano: "I'm coming back because I believe in what Coach Golden, the staff, and our team are doing here. I think the program is rising at an all time pace."

"The coaches do a great job in finding weak spots in your game and making them your strength."

I would have to see the context of the answer with the question. As well as why the slide at the end of the year, the debacle in the bowl game. This reeks of programed response. The sad thing here is you guys buy into the fluff answers, but the kids can never answer the tough questions has to why the failures. Trust me they have answers to those questions as well.

Advertisement

I would have to see the context of the answer with the question. As well as why the slide at the end of the year, the debacle in the bowl game. This reeks of programed response. The sad thing here is you guys buy into the fluff answers, but the kids can never answer the tough questions has to why the failures. Trust me they have answers to those questions as well.

You are so bitter and negative that when opposition to your agenda is plainly clear your solution is to just ignore evidence and keep spewing negativity.

According to you, now our players are full of crap?

Why are you even on this site?

Advertisement
They realize they're not ready for the league.

No, they are ready for the NFL. They are all grown men, and, in the case of DP and Chick had a pretty good idea where they would be drafted.
2nd-3rd round is good money for DP and 4th-5th is good for Chick.

They are staying because they believe in the team and the coaches, and that those same coaches you all hate will continue to develop them and elevate their pro prospects.

You are so bitter and negative that when opposition to your agenda is plainly clear your solution is to just ignore evidence and keep spewing negativity.

According to you, now our players are full of crap?

Why are you even on this site?

LOL, how am I being negative? Exactly what agenda do I have? Wanting the Canes to get back to dominating CFB? Yep, guilty. I also didn't say they are full of crap. I stated you can't have one without the other. They are not allowed to comment on the failures, yet they come up with these fluff comments on staying? You really don't get the control by the staff on this? Lets be honest here, if they heard back from the NFL assessment and landed where they expected they wouldn't be back. This is purely about the money. You can kid yourself it is something more, because you do have an agenda. BTW, I'm not going anywhere. So it would be best to place me on ignore since I don't buy into what you are trying to sell.

They realize they're not ready for the league.

No, they are ready for the NFL. They are all grown men, and, in the case of DP and Chick had a pretty good idea where they would be drafted.
2nd-3rd round is good money for DP and 4th-5th is good for Chick.

They are staying because they believe in the team and the coaches, and that those same coaches you all hate will continue to develop them and elevate their pro prospects.

Purely guesses on your part. Most believe Chick would be an UFA. Not even drafted. He hasn't shown anything to be 4/5th round.

Feliciano? When was this even an issue? Are we going to hold a fake press conference like last year trying to get some positive news in the middle of a **** show?

Advertisement
Back