Junior Day 2/9

Isnt KC mcdermot suppose tp commit soon? Would love to have him recruiting kids to the U, if he chooses us.

He's supposed to commit before his senior year start, if nothing has change, of course. Can't see KC going anywhere else than at Miami.

Advertisement

Not sure how he fits a helmet on that dome

Reppin' ya when I can, lol.

NO SUNSHINE

Isnt KC mcdermot suppose tp commit soon? Would love to have him recruiting kids to the U, if he chooses us.
this, while i don't want a bunch of early commits to ditch like this year, i want at least one or two who are die hard canes and willing to recruit for us

Advertisement
Lane or Coley, better prospect?

I would give the slight edge to Lane

They're good for different reasons. Lane has a lot of Amari Cooper's traits. Probably another guy who could just as easily play FS and be a star. I thought Cooper could be a ridiculous Safety.

Speaking of which, I remember in the NW/Columbus game Amari looked like a better safety than Bush, (Crazy talk I know!) but he dominated that game at receiver than in the 4th they put him at safety to preserve the win and he had a big pick.

this, while i don't want a bunch of early commits to ditch like this year, i want at least one or two who are die hard canes and willing to recruit for us
I could not agree more. Having this Kid commit early and help us recruit other guys would be absolutely huge! Go Canes!

Advertisement
Lane is a beast. I remember seeing tape of teams double covering him at the line of scrimmage lol. He definitely has heavy interest in Bama mainly bcuz he sees Amari Cooper doing big things there. His recruitment will be a wild one and Im sure he will be waiting till signing day to commit. In the end us having Herb Waters will be huge bcuz Herb is like his big brother. Combine that with us having success on the field this year and he should have him locked up on NSD 2014 on ESPN.

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
HAVING @_MoneyLane AS MY WR IN COLLEGE WE GON BE DOING SOME DAMAGE , JUST IMAGINE US TO IN ONE TEAM ..

HAVING @_MoneyLane AS MY WR IN COLLEGE WE GON BE DOING SOME DAMAGE , JUST IMAGINE US TO IN ONE TEAM ..

Would really enjoy that. Of the guys mentioned to be getting a look from Miami, I think Edouard is the best QB prospect I've seen. Hope he spends the next 18 months lifting weights and working on his balance.

Advertisement
Lane or Coley, better prospect?

Coley is quicker out of his breaks. Lane is more of a vertical receiver.

The great thing about both guys is that they love football. One thing that surprised me about Lane is his size. He's not as skinny as I thought.

Last edited:

Would really enjoy that. Of the guys mentioned to be getting a look from Miami, I think Edouard is the best QB prospect I've seen. Hope he spends the next 18 months lifting weights and working on his balance.

Who is Money Lane?

Advertisement

Who is Money Lane?

ERMON LANE

EDOUARD RETWEETED THE POOPS TWEET SAYING THE EDOUARD AND ERMON CONNECTION WOULD LOOK GOOD IN GREEN AND ORANGE

Who is Money Lane?

ERMON LANE

EDOUARD RETWEETED THE POOPS TWEET SAYING THE EDOUARD AND ERMON CONNECTION WOULD LOOK GOOD IN GREEN AND ORANGE

EDOUARD AIN'T NEVA LIED EITHER.

Lu, what do you think of Sean White from Chaminade/University School? I'd LOVE a QB class of Edouard and White.

Advertisement
Back