Junior Day 2/9

Between Mike Barrow and Herb Waters' Homestead connection and the Coley/Cristobal hires, we are going to be hard to beat for him.

AND the NCAA **** off our *** AND the fact we should have a more than mediocre season for the first time in 10 years, I think it comes down to us and Bama, supposedly also really good friends with Jamal carter

Advertisement
Ermon = MUST GET

Herb will be one of our lead recruiters if we hope to land lane... and the heavy interest in Alabama is definitely there but a strong 2013 season can put the canes in the driver's seat.

I just hope we recruit the **** out of Dt's all across the country.No matter wut these south florida kids r telling our coaches. Find the top 20 dt's in the country and recruit the **** out of them until the end.

Advertisement
Clark and Moten are the most important

Agree completely.

Cristobal + Coley unleashed + Golden and Donna going HAM on the NCAA = going to be hard to beat us for guys like Michel and Lane when we win double digit games.

Advertisement
Isnt KC mcdermot suppose tp commit soon? Would love to have him recruiting kids to the U, if he chooses us.

I can already tell that there is going to be some SEC "recruiting" going on with Lane.

Not sure how he fits a helmet on that dome

Reppin' ya when I can, lol.

Advertisement
I think Ermon Lane said via twitter he would be there

This is why I feel we will pull ahead of Bama as the year goes on Lane and all the S Fla prospects will be on campus up to 8 /9 times all year where he'll see Bama once or twice.

This is why I feel we will pull ahead of Bama as the year goes on Lane and all the S Fla prospects will be on campus up to 8 /9 times all year where he'll see Bama once or twice.

There's a ton of these kids who will go hang out with Coley, Duke, Deon, Tracy, Burns, Carter, etc. and commit early. I'm 100% sure of it. Holding onto them will depend on our on-field success, but we're going to get a run of commits this summer from a lot of local kids, especially because the NCAA mess will be nearing to a close and we'll pressure them with J. Coley & Cristobal.

Last edited:
Advertisement

There's a ton of these kids who will go hang out with Coley, Duke, Deon, Tracy, Burns, Carter, etc. and commit early. I'm 100% sure of it. Holding onto them will depend on our on-field success, but we're going to get a run of commits this summer from a lot of local kids, especially because the NCAA mess will be nearing to a close.

Unless they are ***gots like Thomas

There's a ton of these kids who will go hang out with Coley, Duke, Deon, Tracy, Burns, Carter, etc. and commit early. I'm 100% sure of it. Holding onto them will depend on our on-field success, but we're going to get a run of commits this summer from a lot of local kids, especially because the NCAA mess will be nearing to a close.

Unless they are ***gots like Thomas

There's always bound to be a few down here.

Advertisement
Back