June 9 Camp Updates

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO people love HBK. Figured I'd check twitter and yup, tons of people mentioning @TrinidadBrad in their Darrell Langham tweets to get a reaction.

Don't they recognize he's out with the ladies?

Dam yall boys going in. My track record (which doesnt mean much because who really cares, lol) speaks for it self. Do a search on here and you will see I have always had high regard for Yearby EVEN when he was committed to FSU. I have nothing against him and think he is a really good player. Maybe its just him coming up in an era of duke/collins/sunny/cook but whatever. I will leave it at that.

You guys have your opinion and I can have mine. But with our depth chart and knowing duke cant stay forever we need to bring in more talent at RB.

That's what you said though. Your post made it clear that you do not believe that Yearby is legit and well, that's just dumb.

Dam yall boys going in. My track record (which doesnt mean much because who really cares, lol) speaks for it self. Do a search on here and you will see I have always had high regard for Yearby EVEN when he was committed to FSU. I have nothing against him and think he is a really good player. Maybe its just him coming up in an era of duke/collins/sunny/cook but whatever. I will leave it at that.

You guys have your opinion and I can have mine. But with our depth chart and knowing duke cant stay forever we need to bring in more talent at RB.

That's what you said though. Your post made it clear that you do not believe that Yearby is legit and well, that's just dumb.

skyman is legit. He actually goes to HS games and has made it clear in discussions with me that he's high on Yearby.

Personally, I agree with him. We absolutely need to sign another RB in this class, and I'd like it to be Cook.

Advertisement

Yeah man you are a good poster always have been. Poor choice of words IMO. Maybe "another" legit RB? I dunno not putting words into your mouth.

There is absolutely no doubt that we need to keep bringing in top RBs, zero argument there. Yearby, Gus, Elder.....I think that's a real nice group there but yeah we should always be trying to upgrade.

skyman is legit. He actually goes to HS games and has made it clear in discussions with me that he's high on Yearby.

Personally, I agree with him. We absolutely need to sign another RB in this class, and I'd like it to be Cook.

Yearby is legit although cane-fans are having a love affair with Cook
Yearby is a better Running Back
Cooks a better athlete ....

Advertisement

Yearby is legit although cane-fans are having a love affair with Cook
Yearby is a better Running Back
Cooks a better athlete ....
While one is is better than none, two is better an one

I didn't really think it would be taken soo literal..

I do think yearby is legit, a really good player. Maybe elite is the word I should of used. I think he does alot of things really well.

Either way just like when we got ot, I hope these kids prove me **** of wrong and I will root for them regardless.

****, with the O-line we have now and in the future, Yearby will be a beast no doubt. So will any other good running back we bring in. Yearby isn't a good running back, he's great. So whether it's cook or not, they will supplement Yearby well. Cook's great too, but if he doesn't want to be a Cane then he doesn't want to be a Cane. Just like Sony in the end.

At this point I'd consider Powell as well or cook

Sony is dead to me (until he switches back to the canes)

Advertisement
Back