June 2nd camp updates

Advertisement
Seriously, the field is the biggest issue. Is Greentree not big enough to use?

I realize its not a good look, but I'm certain that if it could have been avoided it would have been. I am pretty sure football is not a clean sport and sometimes the fields get a bit sloppy, the thing is everyone has to play on the same surface, right? We got too many people, be it fans, or even recruits whining about what is basically a non issue. Get your *** on the field and play, like a football player, this ain't golf. Jesus.

these are football players why are we talking about how the feild looks as long as it was nice enough to play it its fine. if a kid says "well miami has a ****ed up field i cant go here" would you really want him in this class? dudes say they want the 01 canes back but worried about what they will think about a field ....... please

these are football players why are we talking about how the feild looks as long as it was nice enough to play it its fine. if a kid says "well miami has a ****ed up field i cant go here" would you really want him in this class? dudes say they want the 01 canes back but worried about what they will think about a field ....... please
+1MILLION!
It's a football camp! If you are already *****ing about the field or the length, then you won't cut it at U TOUGH! GET TO STEPPING!!!

Advertisement
A lot of kids ****ing on twitter abut camp

,???? is the camp unorganized or is it diva behavior????

T.McFadden™ ‏@Tee_Time24 now

@Jay5_Dynasty it was straight, but stupid longggggg.

** He's been doing a lot of complaining on Twitter

If he is lucky enough to get an offer and commit he will see how Long that word really is. Real school work, practice, prepping for both, many of these kids have no idea how much work it takes to be successful.

Advertisement
Ultimately, yes, this is football and who gives a **** about the field. However, it's the image that it portrays. You have top notch prospects coming from all over. Cut the **** grass. Seeing that field isn't exactly a welcome sign to recruits. It's just not professional. Nobody, and I mean nobody, has their field looking like that for camps.

Should the kids care? Probably not. But that's not what it's about.

Then again, if you're trying to weed out the fickle prima donna types then I suppose it's not a bad idea.

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

I have kids who know him from the 7-on-7 circuit and they say he loves Miami.

Exact quote was...

"Co ("coach")...Earmon luh da U. I dunno why he don't commit awready. Dats all he talk about."

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

Exact quote was...

"Co ("coach")...Earmon luh da U. I dunno why he don't commit awready. Dats all he talk about."

I hope that's a quote you got from a text and not a racist translation from what I assume to be black teenagers.

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

Exact quote was...

I hope that's a quote you got from a text and not a racist translation from what I assume to be black teenagers.

Isn't it racist for you to be assuming that the quote came from a black teenager?

Advertisement
I hope you are right about Lane, but I'd imagine he's gonna test his $worth$ on the market. Love the dudes talent, hope he stays home and balls out out with Olsen and Kaaya.

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

Exact quote was...

Isn't it racist for you to be assuming that the quote came from a black teenager?

10.gif

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

Exact quote was...

Not when you say you're talking about kids who play on 7-on-7 teams with/against him in SoFla.

Advertisement
We need DTs. Don't start trashing this guy. These kids read this crap, so unless you are 6'3", 325 and run a 4.9 40 with some eligibility left, shut up.

And on Lane...

For what it's worth...

Exact quote was...

13.gif

Advertisement
Back