July 29, 2023 BBQ

I lived a less than a mile from that spot until 2019 before it opened so unfortunately never got to try it. Another spot out there that’s pretty good is Finka (not bbq). Ironically now I live out by where Pig Floyd was originally. So I missed out on both.

I’m with you about going out there. I think I rather shoot out to the “Shivers” joint that was recommended that’s in homestead.

Can confirm. Finka is pretty good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Zavier Mincey, JoJo Trader, & '25 Bryce Fitzgerald confirmed by 247.

LaWayne McCoy told Noles247 he will probably be at Miami, if not then he'll be at UCF.
He probably goes to both. They are doing it Friday I think. I know eddy, galloway, and heyward are going to both.

Advertisement
There's a vine out on Roanoke island that's over 400 yrs old and believed to be the mother vine of scuppernongs. You used to be able to go and pick from it back in the day, it's pretty wild
See, this is a perfect example of the kind of information that you find on CIS. Swampgas and Warchant got nothing on this place.

I haven't been in ages, but I used to work nearby. Their Shawarma was ridiculous.

I haven’t either. Moved from out of WPB over shoot 10 years ago. I worked about 10 minutes away and would go for lunch occasionally. Delicious and I love little hole in the walls like that.

Advertisement
Not necessarily....Depends what type, and method is used. Brick Oven, Wood fired, Coal fired..etc .) also what type of Yeast....(Fresh or Dry) (very important)...Prince St Pizza, DiFare and many other NYC Pizzerias have plenty of crisp without literally burning the Pizza.
Did you just say sally's and pepe's aren't CT Pizza? CT is thinner and crispier. If you don't know the difference between the two, then you don't know what you're talking about

Cooked last night

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpeg
    IMG_0026.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0027.jpeg
    IMG_0027.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
Advertisement
they been over there since the 1990s.

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
YOOOOOOO... @OrangeBowlMagic

RIB EXPRESS.

THEY BEEN GONE FOR SOMETIME.

I GREW UP IN THE AREA AND THEY DIDNT MISS. LOL

RICK ROSS THE RAPPER USE TO BE IN THERE ALMOST EVERY TIME I WENT THERE. I'D SAY RIB EXPRESS HAD TO BE GONE SINCE THE EARLY 2000S MAYBE AROUND 2005 OR SO.

IN THAT PLAZA IS THE WING STOP...(SUBSEQUENTLY I THINK OWNED BY RICK ROSS) LOL A Golden Crust...the checkers is still there.

Brought back memories with that RIB EXPRESS though.

In carver ranches if any of the posters ever in that hollywood/hallandale..google Chef Tally's he has a little food truck hes been a staple in the area for awhile you can go there late night an get ya cut\ of some jamaican bbq

Did you just say sally's and pepe's aren't CT Pizza? CT is thinner and crispier. If you don't know the difference between the two, then you don't know what you're talking about
Where tf did I say that???....I've been to pretty much ALL the best Pizzerias in the N.E...

Advertisement
Back