July 1st Recruiting Board

bradtejeda

Freshman
Premium
WR- Quan Lee decommitting was no surprise and it seems like Coach Likens could possibly be taking just 2 WRs in this class. Jayden Gibsons' Top 7 I expect Miami to be in it and possibly waiting until the football season plays out to for Gibson to make his announcement. I personally don't think we land Horton but if we do then my theory of only 2 WRs will go out the window if Jayden wants in. Sean Wilson has also made a impression but I don't think we pull the trigger on him.

TE- Jaleel Skinner was smiling all throughout Paradise Camp while I was there and it was pretty obvious the staff made him a priority on his visit. It seemed like Skinner ALWAYS had a former or current player with him throughout the Camp along with Coach Fields. I think his family and him loved the Miami vibe and he chooses the Canes.

OL- I think Malik Agbo visit to Oklahoma was too good to pass up from a few people I talked to that have kept in contact with him. Andrew Chamblee and Jacob Hood I would both put in that 50% category on the Canes landing them. Tapuvae "Snoop" Amaama is a new name on the board and after seeing him live at Paradise Camp, he shot up tremendously and could be a take for the Canes.

LB- Tolan and Jacksons' visit was as good as it can get from everything I heard and think Canes end up landing both!

Prospect Board - CIS - Full Board (1).jpg

Advertisement
Chamblee shut down his recruitment earlier this week, staying with Ark per 247

There were probably a few Arkansas fans and coaches nervous about Razorback offensive line commit Andrew Chamblee (6-7, 300 pounds) taking an official visit to Miami recently.
But the 4-star prospect and ESPN top-300 national player from Maumelle noted after his official visit to Arkansas last weekend that he is still all in on playing for the Razorbacks.
“Just taking a visit to get out, but I am 1,000% Arkansas,” Chamblee said.
Chamblee was one of last weekend’s eight official visitors, including his Maumelle teammate and defensive tackle Nico Davillier (6-5, 275), who committed to the Razorbacks late Sunday afternoon.
Chamblee believes in the vision of Arkansas coach Sam Pittman and his staff, such as offensive line coach Cody Kennedy.
“It’s been excellent,” Chamblee said. “I can’t wait to see what they do this year. Hopefully they can really show out and show all this hard work they’ve been putting in.
“The official visit was great. I loved it. I love Coach Cody and Pittman. Great people up there, loved the environment and just the people around.

“About Nico, I told him the day after I committed (March 6) that it was the move. It’s good to see my boy coming with me.”
Arkansas now has 12 pledges, including eight from in-state prospects, in a 2022 recruiting class that is ranked 18th by Rivals and 19th nationally by 247Sports.
Miami made its pitch to Chamblee, but came up empty.
“It went well. They showed me a lot of love out there,” Chamblee said. “I mean, they’re in really high demand for tackles, so I knew I’d be getting a lot of love.”
Chamblee chose Arkansas over Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, Miami, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Nebraska and other programs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
WR- Quan Lee decommitting was no surprise and it seems like Coach Likens could possibly be taking just 2 WRs in this class. Jayden Gibsons' Top 7 I expect Miami to be in it and possibly waiting until the football season plays out to for Gibson to make his announcement. I personally don't think we land Horton but if we do then my theory of only 2 WRs will go out the window if Jayden wants in. Sean Wilson has also made a impression but I don't think we pull the trigger on him.

TE- Jaleel Skinner was smiling all throughout Paradise Camp while I was there and it was pretty obvious the staff made him a priority on his visit. It seemed like Skinner ALWAYS had a former or current player with him throughout the Camp along with Coach Fields. I think his family and him loved the Miami vibe and he chooses the Canes.

OL- I think Malik Agbo visit to Oklahoma was too good to pass up from a few people I talked to that have kept in contact with him. Andrew Chamblee and Jacob Hood I would both put in that 50% category on the Canes landing them. Tapuvae "Snoop" Amaama is a new name on the board and after seeing him live at Paradise Camp, he shot up tremendously and could be a take for the Canes.

LB- Tolan and Jacksons' visit was as good as it can get from everything I heard and think Canes end up landing both!

View attachment 148887
seems like were getting our top defensive targets and missing on offense. i know its a down year but the defensive staff is killing the offensive

Advertisement
seems like were getting our top defensive targets and missing on offense. i know its a down year but the defensive staff is killing the offensive

I feel like competition here is a bit of an issue for RB and TE. We've stacked a bit of talent at both. Really need to add an elite WR to that room and for the love of god someone needs to step up. We got our QB. I'm not sure it's as bad as it looks.

Advertisement
Incredible what we're doing recruiting on the back 7 defensively if this holds true. I'm not too concerned with how receiver shakes out tbh. Pulling skinner would be a 2 for 1, getting a good prospect but crushing FSU's expectation of landing him. But this is a big fail for o line right now. The Carswell kid is a good developmental tackle but our options at guard are looking minimal now so the pressure is on Justice big time.

Advertisement
Back