July 1st Recruiting Board

Agbo in Khamauri’s IG live

1625104169672.png

Advertisement
We may need Trob to het involved with a couple OL too or we may need to hit the portal for OL after the season.We keep hearing kids love Justice but not enough to play for him.Last year he got Rodriguez who was born a cane.Mcloughlin who is a bit of a project and Seymore who we had to offer his brother to lock him as he was looking hard at UF late.
He’s too goofy looking to recruit at Miami

Advertisement
WR- Quan Lee decommitting was no surprise and it seems like Coach Likens could possibly be taking just 2 WRs in this class. Jayden Gibsons' Top 7 I expect Miami to be in it and possibly waiting until the football season plays out to for Gibson to make his announcement. I personally don't think we land Horton but if we do then my theory of only 2 WRs will go out the window if Jayden wants in. Sean Wilson has also made a impression but I don't think we pull the trigger on him.

TE- Jaleel Skinner was smiling all throughout Paradise Camp while I was there and it was pretty obvious the staff made him a priority on his visit. It seemed like Skinner ALWAYS had a former or current player with him throughout the Camp along with Coach Fields. I think his family and him loved the Miami vibe and he chooses the Canes.

OL- I think Malik Agbo visit to Oklahoma was too good to pass up from a few people I talked to that have kept in contact with him. Andrew Chamblee and Jacob Hood I would both put in that 50% category on the Canes landing them. Tapuvae "Snoop" Amaama is a new name on the board and after seeing him live at Paradise Camp, he shot up tremendously and could be a take for the Canes.

LB- Tolan and Jacksons' visit was as good as it can get from everything I heard and think Canes end up landing both!

View attachment 148887
Is your projection on Skinner just a gut feeling/homer take cause everywhere I read it seems like we’re maybe running 3rd (if not further back) and he just took a vacation to miami

Advertisement
unless peirce and clairborne get fired it is

“Here’s the takeaway,” Pate said. “Let me restate, very clearly for the folks in the back, it doesn’t matter what you or I thought about whether this should’ve been a rule or how long it should’ve been implemented. It was. Now, I want to remind you what we said last week. This is serious. I think a lot of people are going to lose their jobs because this is not going to be a normal NCAA investigation. For many reasons, this will not be a normal NCAA investigation. First of which, you have former staffers totally ready, willing, and able to go on the record. Pete Thamel reported as much in his Yahoo Sports story.”

Never seen a staff drop a dime on their own program. Even the incompetent stooges at the ncaa can't bumble this because the ASU staffers will tell them everything. Folks might not be aware of this but ASU is #2 all time in the ncaa for major violations. Ncaa is going to have a hard-on for them.

Schools with most major NCAA infractions​

The Associated Press
September 29, 2015

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:
SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6
___
Source: NCAA
___
Online: NCAA database: http://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/miSearch

You might remember what happened to the #1 team on that list.

Last edited:
Chamblee shut down his recruitment earlier this week, staying with Ark per 247

There were probably a few Arkansas fans and coaches nervous about Razorback offensive line commit Andrew Chamblee (6-7, 300 pounds) taking an official visit to Miami recently.
But the 4-star prospect and ESPN top-300 national player from Maumelle noted after his official visit to Arkansas last weekend that he is still all in on playing for the Razorbacks.
“Just taking a visit to get out, but I am 1,000% Arkansas,” Chamblee said.
Chamblee was one of last weekend’s eight official visitors, including his Maumelle teammate and defensive tackle Nico Davillier (6-5, 275), who committed to the Razorbacks late Sunday afternoon.
Chamblee believes in the vision of Arkansas coach Sam Pittman and his staff, such as offensive line coach Cody Kennedy.
“It’s been excellent,” Chamblee said. “I can’t wait to see what they do this year. Hopefully they can really show out and show all this hard work they’ve been putting in.
“The official visit was great. I loved it. I love Coach Cody and Pittman. Great people up there, loved the environment and just the people around.

“About Nico, I told him the day after I committed (March 6) that it was the move. It’s good to see my boy coming with me.”
Arkansas now has 12 pledges, including eight from in-state prospects, in a 2022 recruiting class that is ranked 18th by Rivals and 19th nationally by 247Sports.
Miami made its pitch to Chamblee, but came up empty.
“It went well. They showed me a lot of love out there,” Chamblee said. “I mean, they’re in really high demand for tackles, so I knew I’d be getting a lot of love.”
Chamblee chose Arkansas over Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Missouri, Miami, Michigan State, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Nebraska and other programs.
I wonder how long they gonna stay at ark when they continue to be the bottom feeder lmao

Advertisement
No one being strongly linked to this class that I don’t like as a take, rarity.

On the OL obviosuly wish we were in on some blue chippers (Armella? Hood?) but Carswell, Anaama, Richardson are all nice development guys that, in my opinion, have to be takes until we build up a better reputation for putting OL in the league. We put Zion and some kid like McLaughlin or Rivers in the early rounds, that will make us much more competitive.

Im not an insider by any means but yes i know one of his main recruiters back from long beach poly days and unless ncca investigation makes **** hit the fan i highly dount he comes here.
The kid pushes back his commitment and his package deal teammate is projected to announce for Mizzou this week. The **** is gonna hit the fan. They're not avoiding the hammer. It'll just be a question of whether Jackson cares. Pushing back his announcement is just step 1. I imagine those ASU coaches don't think anything is gonna happen to them because they didn't think what they were doing was a big deal to begin with.

“Here’s the takeaway,” Pate said. “Let me restate, very clearly for the folks in the back, it doesn’t matter what you or I thought about whether this should’ve been a rule or how long it should’ve been implemented. It was. Now, I want to remind you what we said last week. This is serious. I think a lot of people are going to lose their jobs because this is not going to be a normal NCAA investigation. For many reasons, this will not be a normal NCAA investigation. First of which, you have former staffers totally ready, willing, and able to go on the record. Pete Thamel reported as much in his Yahoo Sports story.”

Never seen a staff drop a dime on their own program. Even the incompetent stooges at the ncaa can't bumble this because the ASU staffers will tell them everything. Folks might not be aware of this but ASU is #2 all time in the ncaa for major violations. Ncaa is going to have a hard-on for them.

Schools with most major NCAA infractions​

The Associated Press
September 29, 2015

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:
SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6
___
Source: NCAA
___
Online: NCAA database: http://web1.ncaa.org/LSDBi/exec/miSearch

You might remember what happened to the #1 team on that list.
Ya not a good look especially if they start snitching and showing receipts but still his main recruiter at asu proabably wont take the fall and he has a really good relationship with jackson.

Advertisement
The kid pushes back his commitment and his package deal teammate is projected to announce for Mizzou this week. The **** is gonna hit the fan. They're not avoiding the hammer. It'll just be a question of whether Jackson cares. Pushing back his announcement is just step 1. I imagine those ASU coaches don't think anything is gonna happen to them because they didn't think what they were doing was a big deal to begin with.
I dont think he pushed it back solely for miami im sure that is part of it. I think hes waiting to see what comes of the investigation.

Gentrify the offensive staff next year and the recruiting will look like the defense.

Im not an insider by any means but yes i know one of his main recruiters back from long beach poly days and unless ncca investigation makes **** hit the fan i highly dount he comes here.
Then why did he push his announcement back right after the OV down here? I mean you say as long as the **** doesn't hit the fan but I mean it's like diarrhea because everything is coming out seemingly weekly

Advertisement
Back