2024 Julian Sayin 5* QB from CA

Would he bring in a fake Southern accent like BK?
1694988434430.jpeg

I mean **** they almost look the same, I wouldn’t be shocked if he copies him lol

Advertisement
Beat me to it.. Mike Elko is gonna be the hottest name on the board after this season.

Could see Norvell and Bama if it opened this year. Lot of team to replace at FSU and they’re gonna peak. Good time to jump if he ever wants to.

Other than that, Deboer, Kane Wommack at South Alabama (probably too under the radar for them but he’s a stud), Sark, Jonathan Smith, Lanning, maybe even Mark Stoops.

That’s probably their board of candidates.
I love Smith and his staff at OSU, but what he does won’t win the SEC. It works bc PAC 12 defenses can’t stop the run. D lines are a whole other monster in the SEC. He belongs in the Big 10 IMO.

They won’t hire Norvell bc he can’t recruit at a high enough level.

It’s Lanning or Elko for me.

Advertisement
Beat me to it.. Mike Elko is gonna be the hottest name on the board after this season.

Could see Norvell and Bama if it opened this year. Lot of team to replace at FSU and they’re gonna peak. Good time to jump if he ever wants to.

Other than that, Deboer, Kane Wommack at South Alabama (probably too under the radar for them but he’s a stud), Sark, Jonathan Smith, Lanning, maybe even Mark Stoops.

That’s probably their board of candidates.
Can’t see them dipping into the NFL after doing so with Saban and the coaching tree he has there?

Advertisement
Don’t see an obvious answer like Saban was. Not many recent college HCs that proved anything and moved up to the league. Would be an outside the box type
Daboll was the main one I could think of. Obviously wasn’t a championship head coach in college but had a hood run as their OC.

Advertisement
It’s not that I’m not a fan of him. I think he can play. He’s got talent and we can win games with him. I just don’t see a guy we can rely on without supreme talent around him. I don’t see someone who elevates talent. Just someone who won’t crash the ship

Would love for Sayin or Raiola to join this class and create competition that elevates the QB room.

May the best man win.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Show me a coach whose gone somewhere that has immense pressure, hasn't met expectations, and has a big smile on his face because he has a high salary.

They're not lottery winners.

Randy Shannon, Charlie Weiss, Ed O, Charlie Strong, Willie Taggart, Larry Coker, the list goes on.

Advertisement
Back