2023 JUCO WR Shemar Kirk - Reedley College, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
FOR A WIDE RECEIVER? we byke.
200.gif
He's the next Colbie young

100%

Just don't know if he's as fast and I can't tell from the film. I'm familiar with his HS in Nashville and they're usually pretty terrible and play mediocre competition and avoid the powerhouse programs in middle TN. Easy to see how he would have flown under the radar - I know they had a decent QB that probably overlapped him but that kid didn't play in college (as far as I know) so it was mediocre QB play at best.
Yeah I live about 10 minutes from his high school and never heard of the guy. Mcgavock is huge but they typically arent well coached at least when we would scrimmage them when I was in highschool about 12 years ago. Hopefully it works out for him. We need more middle tn talent in south florida. Too bad jalen ramsey didnt team up with corn back in the day

edited for grammar

Last edited:
Yeah I live about 10 minutes from his high school and never heard of the guy. Mcgavock is huge but they typically arent well coached and had more at least when we would scrimmage them when I was in highschool about 12 years ago. Hopefully it works out for him. We need more middle tn talent in south florida. Too bad jalen ramsey didnt team up with corn back in the day
He was on and off with football in HS. Once he got his head on straight in Juco he‘s exploded. He had to grind to make it happen.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah I live about 10 minutes from his high school and never heard of the guy. Mcgavock is huge but they typically arent well coached at least when we would scrimmage them when I was in highschool about 12 years ago. Hopefully it works out for him. We need more middle tn talent in south florida. Too bad jalen ramsey didnt team up with corn back in the day

edited for grammar
See post #41 in this thread for his story

edited for grammar

He quit a few times through hs it seems

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back