2023 JUCO WR Shemar Kirk - Reedley College, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Clever..guessing this is a UNLV reference; though, if so, 'big' threw me off.

At the time I said it, I definitely wasn't talking about UNLV, it was an SEC team (and a very good one).

It was more of a reference to Jaws, not Tark.

I tried to tell you during the first part yall kept talking about 2nd wave.

The most talent is right away in the spring...

Look, you can say that, and sometimes you may be right...but when did Addison hit the Portal last year? And Flowers IF IF IF he had jumped in like he said he was going to do?

You were right in 2023. You would have been wrong in 2022. That's just the truth.

But, hey, we got Ladson EARLY in 2022. Good for us.

Advertisement
so Tyler Harrell and likely shemar Kirk

partner that with our revamped OL, Chris johnson / mark fletcher additions, return of TVD, and most importantly, Shannon Dawson... night and day from last year
IMG_7852.jpeg

Advertisement
So if he pushed it back that means he is not coming?

Not necessarily. He could choose to enroll in June or August. But it seems like he would want to be enrolled now, he would have a place to live and the financial aid would flow again.

Maybe he's going to travel Europe for the summer, who knows?

With transfers not signing LOIs, the best "assurance" is to just enroll. Otherwise, it's just a verbal commit. Maybe "now or never" was a bit too extreme, but I think if he's not yet certain, the chances decrease quite a bit.

He had stated earlier in the week that today was to be his announcement. Has he notified anybody of a change?

Advertisement
I suppose he could get the academic side knocked out already and push the announcement itself to Wednesday to spend today focused on his graduation.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back