Official JUCO WR Offer - Colbie Young: COMMITS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bump.

Best story of the season, which isn’t saying much, but still. Nice to see SOMETHING work out for us.
Late pick up & we may not heard of him this yr not for the rash of injuries. Some times ppl take advantage of an opportunity presented to them & this young man is making thee most to seize the opportunity to become WR1

Attachments

• why-not-both-why-not.gif
    why-not-both-why-not.gif
    112.6 KB · Views: 3
Advertisement
Smith is gonna be replaced by X
There’s more than one way to get B Smith on the field , it would be foolish to bench him when he’s one of the most consistent guys of late. Move him around from slot , to rb even if it’s only as a decoy. He also needs to stay on punt return. I’d be careful with X , his issue didn’t just start. It wouldn’t be smart to throw him out there for a bunch of snaps right off the rip.

There’s more than one way to get B Smith on the field , it would be foolish to bench him when he’s one of the most consistent guys of late. Move him around from slot , to rb even if it’s only as a decoy. He also needs to stay on punt return. I’d be careful with X , his issue didn’t just start. It wouldn’t be smart to throw him out there for a bunch of snaps right off the rip.
B playing his *** off. That first play of the game is exactly how they should use him.

Great points, we can be more creative in run game using Brashard once X gets back.

He has taken some hits, so don't need to expose him right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Brashard making Cheetah like grabs bailing us out. Gotta play him, a lot.

Advertisement
Back