2023 JUCO WR Malik Benson receives offer

Advertisement
That week 1 match up vs Jawja will be interesting to say the least
Kirby will probably call dogs off late, but I see a distinct gap from the get-go between the two teams. After Oregon established themselves as whiners and Cane-haters, I hope they get demolished and it derails their season.

Advertisement
As of now, why do WRs want to go to UGA??? What have they shown recently (outside a NC) that would want a high ranked WR to play there? Especially when their best receiver (number wise), left to go to Bama…
Pickens was just drafted by the Steelers in the 2nd round. After the draft, it’s going to be easy for teams to negatively recruit against Miami. They will continue to point to the draft.

One of the challenges for the new staff and I’ve said it in another thread is talent acquisition, developing said talent and getting that talent drafted in the early rounds. Imo

Hopefully* they can’t coach. You have absolutely no idea what that staff will do.
Yup, and if I had to put money on it, I’d say Lanning and Dillingham as his OCwill be allright. In fan’s eyes, everyone is a corch except for Saban. It’s kinda when our rivals question MC. Dude has won a Power 5 conference twice. Everything is based off of irrational fandom.

Advertisement
Kirby will probably call dogs off late, but I see a distinct gap from the get-go between the two teams. After Oregon established themselves as whiners and Cane-haters, I hope they get demolished and it derails their season.
That last sentence is 💯x💯 level accuracy. Never had an issue with Oregon but their fanbases cuckery made me dislike them permanently.

Yup, and if I had to put money on it, I’d say Lanning and Dillingham as his OCwill be allright. In fan’s eyes, everyone is a corch except for Saban. It’s kinda when our rivals question MC. Dude has won a Power 5 conference twice. Everything is based off of irrational fandom.

Yup. Fanboys gonna fanboy. Same thing everyone talks about every year that every team sucks. “Blah blah ain’t played nobody”. ****, there are people on this board who don’t even give Saban credit.

I mean as far as Dillingham goes, believe this will be his first time calling plays on this level. He has been under Norvell and Gus as “OC”, and they call their own plays. I say that to say, we have no idea how he will manage. Their defense will be good because they have dudes on that side along with proven coaches but offense? Eh, yet to be seen. Lost their top backs and their QB is average.

Advertisement
Pickens was just drafted by the Steelers in the 2nd round. After the draft, it’s going to be easy for teams to negatively recruit against Miami. They will continue to point to the draft.

One of the challenges for the new staff and I’ve said it in another thread is talent acquisition, developing said talent and getting that talent drafted in the early rounds. Imo
Absolutely. You could definitely see the talent with Pickens. Development has been our biggest thorn. Let’s see what this staff can do. Seems like many have respect for the coaches that we have now, so they know we won’t be the joke we were the last few years. Starting now, I expect to see better play and development from our players.

He’s got OV’s set up for UGA, LSU & Tennessee thus far.

Bama & Tenn are in the lead for Benson right now, but things could change once he has it OV’s in June.

But my guess is he’ll go to Tennessee, but I could see Bama pressing the issue to get him because their 23 WR class is looking pretty regular right now, they’re not really in the lead for a lot top tier WR’s as of now.

Kids and their parents are not dumb, they are not gonna tag Mario staff with what Diaz did. It simply doesn't work that way. They didn't do it when Kirby took over UGA or Jimbo took over Texas A&M.

Advertisement
Kids and their parents are not dumb, they are not gonna tag Mario staff with what Diaz did. It simply doesn't work that way. They didn't do it when Kirby took over UGA or Jimbo took over Texas A&M.
I’m trying to understand your point based on what I said.

Listen, I’ll give you a perfect example of it. Miami and Auburn recruit a lot of the same players. I know for a fact Auburn’s coaching staff is negatively recruiting against Miami right now. Today. Dazz Worsham signed with Auburn and my oldest son plays at Auburn. Right or wrong it’s happening.

Fortunately, I think Miami has the right staff in place that can negate any negativity directed at the program and still sign the players they want in their program.

Advertisement
Back