JUCO WR Jaelen Strong

Advertisement
highlights are missing tasteful music. I wish a kid would put some absolute hood **** on their clips for once.....put Uncut Raw by AZ on this tape and this kid has offers from everyone.

Advertisement
He got reclassified to the 2014 class so yea

Funny enough if he signs with an SEC school he will have to sit out a year after signing this February. If he picks us, ASU, or TT he will have 3 years to play 3. So clearly the SEC is at a disadvantage, something about online classes.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Funny enough if he signs with an SEC school he will have to sit out a year after signing this February. If he picks us, ASU, or TT he will have 3 years to play 3. So clearly the SEC is at a disadvantage, something about online classes.

Well isn't that just lovely.

And just to confirm that I re-read the interview and he specifically said we have laid out a plan for him to play here in 2013.

Now whether he can actually qualify here is another story I guess (or fear)

I like. Especially like if it will bring Sandland. But JUCOs don't strike me as the *** kind like some of these locals so I'd still take him as a consolation prize

And just to confirm that I re-read the interview and he specifically said we have laid out a plan for him to play here in 2013.

Dude is a beast...guess we'll see if he actually makes the visit. Won't get excited until he's on campus.

Advertisement
BTW, anybody know if Al and some of the staff has a prior relationship with the kid, because I saw that he attended HS in Philly.

Admissions is always tough on JUCO's, hopefully the push for this kid helps with Sandland and pushes us over the top. Seems like the big WR we have been missing as well.

i like, but we brought in a big hall of talented WRs last year. We need to go after and GET the game changers in our backyard, Lane, Brady and Coley.

Advertisement
Back