JUCO LB D'vonta Derricott offered

Advertisement
Would need him regardless our lbs are no good outside of denzel

Yeah, but I expect our corp to be stronger next year. Kirby is gonna be an upperclassman, so will TA, Figatron and Grace are gonna emerge. The problem is that its only 4 guys without Denzel, cause Blue might not be ready yet or ever.

Advertisement
Can anyone tell me why the coaching staff isn't going after the former linebacker from Miami central Errol Clarke he is the number one juco linebacker with great size and speed and he wanted a UM offer bad his senior year that would be a great pick up with him coming back home

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would be a big get, anytime you have the chance to add speed and skills at the lb position do it regardless, and plus we need more athletic defensive depth

Amazing how Ty Cornelius went from much improved and Armbrister from "most improved" to the woodchipper in one week. No wonder so many of you say you hate the fanbase.

Advertisement
I don't expect DP back next season so we need a JuCo that can come in and help.

Really wanted Smothers, but this guy looks good too.

im not that high on him..hes kind of light in the ***....

kid seems to be around 210 pounds...he difnately has the speed though..but i cant pick up juco backers that need to gain weight considering thewy need to be plug and play guys....

Advertisement
Back