JUCO LB D'vonta Derricott offered

im not that high on him..hes kind of light in the ***....

kid seems to be around 210 pounds...he difnately has the speed though..but i cant pick up juco backers that need to gain weight considering thewy need to be plug and play guys....

In the Rivals article it said that he is 6'1 230 with a 4.45 40.

I don't know if those measurable are 100% accurate, but he didn't seem lighter than 220 in that film IMO(remember that is JUCO film, not HS film and the players around him are all bigger so it might make him seem a little lighter)

Said that our coaches had told him that a Junior LB(DP) is heading to the NFL early this year and we need to bring someone in to fill his spot, he really liked this.

He grew up a big Hurricane fan in Virginia, and says he patterns his game after Ray Lewis, so there is def a good shot, and I would love this pick up as I too wanted to land Smothers bad.

Advertisement
Any news on that other Virginia LB who is coming in early? His name escapes me....

Edit: Tyler Odems

Last edited:
Peter Ariz ‏@PeterAriz 1m
4-star JUCO LB D’Vonta Derricott (KSU commit) is planning to take a visit to Miami in January. Said if it goes well, good chance he flips

Advertisement
4-star JUCO LB D’Vonta Derricott (KSU commit) is planning to take a visit to Miami in January. Said if it goes well, good chance he flips

47.jpg

Advertisement

kid seems to be around 210 pounds...he difnately has the speed though..but i cant pick up juco backers that need to gain weight considering thewy need to be plug and play guys....

In the Rivals article it said that he is 6'1 230 with a 4.45 40.

I don't know if those measurable are 100% accurate, but he didn't seem lighter than 220 in that film IMO(remember that is JUCO film, not HS film and the players around him are all bigger so it might make him seem a little lighter)

Said that our coaches had told him that a Junior LB(DP) is heading to the NFL early this year and we need to bring someone in to fill his spot, he really liked this.

He grew up a big Hurricane fan in Virginia, and says he patterns his game after Ray Lewis, so there is def a good shot, and I would love this pick up as I too wanted to land Smothers bad.

School's roster has him at 6'2" 215

Advertisement

JUCO LB sounds good to me, and Snyder seems to have an eye for talent amongst the JUCO rankings, so sign me up.

Advertisement

Looks like an old school Cane 4-3 backer.

Advertisement
Back