Juco DT Jeffrey M’ba

I thought we were in the clear here but a lot of Auburn smoke. Taylor, JHH, Miller, and this kid would be a good 2 deep for next year. Physically he is ready to play tomorrow. He would ease a lot of concern and would allow us to bring on Haye a little slower and we could shirt the freshmen DTs that we sign.
It was weird here

He liked Cristobal and Oregon and they were in his final 5, along with UM and the others...But it was never clear over the last week or so if there was contact since he came to UM. Part of it was he went back to France...Woulda been nice to get him on campus with new staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"I liked Miami but the situation was complicated because (coach) Mario Cristobal just went there but at the end of the day, I needed to go where I am wanted the most, and that is why I am going to Auburn."

*** Mba he's not reminds me of that huge juco DT Whyche that we got during the golden years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Official visit scheduled

Big 6’6 300 DT from France with a decent offer list.

He moves really well for a guy his size. Definitely can tell he’s a plus athlete and needs coaching. Jess is one of the few dudes that can coach in this staff and he seems to be building a board. Maybe he knows he’s getting the interim job?

Ah yes, he played for the mighty Chamonix Dragoons.

GREAT baguettes at the stadium.

Advertisement
Back